PSSST....guess what?....It's Howies birthday!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I already sent a PM...but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Linda
  • Hey, Howie, you hiding the fact that you're a year older? Hope you have a healthful and very happy birthday!
  • Happy Birthday, Howie!!!
  • Happy Birthday Howie!
  • Woo! Happy Birthday Howie!! I am addicted to birthdays, so I hope you are getting spoiled rotten!

-Aimee
  • Happy Birthday, Howster! Hope you and Kim do something really special!
  • Happy birthday to you!
  • Happy Birthday! Whadyaget? Whadyaget??
  • Happy Birthday, Howie!!!!!
  • But, but, I didn't see his name in the "Birthday Thread" - does he want us to think he's Peter Pan and will never age? (bet he'd look cute in green tights )

Have a wonderful birthday, Howie! Hope the day and upcoming year is filled with love, laughter , magic , health , happiness , and a little
  • Howie, you sneaky devil! Must be a Gemini thang. Here's to another year of great health & continued success.

ANd since it's your BIRTHDAY, I got you a little something, but you have to share em w/all of us.

Hope you & Kimberley had a wonderful day!
  • Thanks all I guess I just never put my name in the birthday thread. Does that mean I won't age. Had a great birthday. I got up had coffee and breakfast then went to work. So much fun I could not stand it. Really the Cleveland Indians game I went to on Saturday was for my birthday and I had a great time.
  • Howie, Sorry to be late ~ hope you had a wonderful day.
  • Ok seriously where was I at that I missed this thread????? Happy belated birthday!!!!
  • I missed it too!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!