• AND NOW
  • The Husband and me before
    BEFORE

AFTER
  • WOW!!!!! You are looking great!!!
  • You look great! How inspiring!
  • Wow!
    You look beautiful! You and your husband look great together! Awesome job
  • You look WONDERFUL!! You look so happy!! Congrats!
  • Both you and your husband look terrific. You have inspired me.
  • Way 2 go! You guys look fabulous!
  • Thanks everyone

I have a ways to go to get to my goal but I feel so much better and happier !!!
    I havent just lost the pounds I lost a attitude and a gained a new life.
    Keep on going to those who are starting and a big high fives to everyone else for doing what needs to be done to get healthy..
  • You look AMAZING !!! What an inspiration you are to us, thank you.

Your DH looks like he lost alot too !!!

Way to go..... waaaaaaaaaay to goooooooo !!!!!
  • Quote: You look AMAZING !!! What an inspiration you are to us, thank you.

Your DH looks like he lost alot too !!!

Way to go..... waaaaaaaaaay to goooooooo !!!!!
    Yeah hes done awsome as well hes lost 64 pounds as well.
  • WTG! Great job!
  • You look wonderful! What a difference Your husband looks like he's been working hard too.
  • Hi Morticia,
    Congratulations on your weight loss! You and your husband have done really well and your dramatic change is definitely inspiring--not just the weight, but you seem more joyful as well. Thanks for posting your pics--they really give this newbie hope for the future.. Good luck with your continued journey.. Amy
  • Quote: Hi Morticia,
    Congratulations on your weight loss! You and your husband have done really well and your dramatic change is definitely inspiring--not just the weight, but you seem more joyful as well. Thanks for posting your pics--they really give this newbie hope for the future.. Good luck with your continued journey.. Amy

Thank so much Funny thing alot of people at my work call me
    Cindy Lou Whoo

I will keep posting when I get more taken because Im glad that it can help others see that it can be done such as so many of us have done it .
    313 pounds and its coming off. It really does come off.
    Keep working at it eveyone. I was a sit in front of the TV and eat my troubles away and just not really cared or watched what I was eating.
    Changing those habits has totally helped my out.. Life change works.