Beach books?

• It's that time of year again...summer reading, beach books, trashy novels, my brain is on vacation books.....

Anyone have any suggestions?
  • Kiln People by David Brin. Good Sci-Fi. Half way through it.

And if anyone is a big George RR Martin fan (Song of Ice and Fire series), he's announced that he's done with book 4 and it will be released soon. About frickin' time.
  • I picked up Flaming Iguanas at a used book store for $5.00 today - not a bad price for a hardcover
  • As far as my reading choices this summer I just got the continuation of the Blood Jewels trilogy Dreams made flesh by Anne Bishop I am SO excited about this book. I also am looking forward to the next book in the Dark Hunters series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, It's a real snarky romance novel series. And do I even need to mention....Harry Potter 6!!! I got mine on reserve....can everyone say the same? Heehee.
  • I'm almost finished with "the jungle" by upton sinclair. One of those required reading books I missed out on by going to school in California. *LOL* It's really good, and I probably wouldn't have appreciated it as much had I read it in high school.

I am not sure what I will read next, I have too many sitting on a shelf waiting for me. I am thinking the same as you Mauv - something that doesn't require much concentration.
  • Hey Angellnoire!

I am a fellow dark hunter/were hunter fan. Have you read them all so far???

Have you visited the website? I often check it out.
  • Quote: Hey Angellnoire!

I am a fellow dark hunter/were hunter fan. Have you read them all so far???

Have you visited the website? I often check it out.

I have read every one except the first one (yeah I know lol) I was sooo in love with the last one I cannot even tell you. I visit the site all the time and I am a member the RP group lol. I love DH's lol