JUNE Points challenge

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Can you believe Jun is just around the corner?? Are you having a good year? Do you need something to keep you accountable? Then, come join us in the challenge!!! If you are just beginning, starting over or are doing great - this is the place for you! It's somewhere to check in...some freindly competition. Come join us for our monthly challenge!!

Since this is a monthly challenge, it will start on the 1st and the day of the month is the day of the challenge. You need to post your points on a daily basis. (But a catch-up post is always fine too!!) But instead of there being a post for every day. Simply reply to this post with the day that you are posting for and put your points. I will still calculate and post the totals, but they will be in this post also. Don't worry about it getting too huge, I will be working to keep it trimmed down, once I have totaled the points.

For those of you who have NO IDEA what I am talking about - here are the details. Sometimes we work our hardest when we are held accountable. So I challenge you to do your very best for the month and we'll see who wins!!

Here is how it's going to go. Starting Wednesday, June 1, 2005. We will try to do the 3 things that work. Food, water & exercise. You decide what your food plan is, how much water you want to drink and how much exercise you want to get every day. Every day you have the opportunity to earn 4 points.

2 point for sticking with your food plan
    1 point for drinking the amount of water you decided on
    1 point for getting some exercise.

Post here with how many points you've earned for a given day, and I will keep track. We'll see who's did the best for the month.

This is a very cool way to keep on track, because even if you don't do so great on food, you might still get in your water and exercise to earn the points!

Who's ready for a challenge???? It starts Wednesday!!!!

If you list your "plan of attack" here, please make a point to also post it in the Point Challenge Plans. I delete all the posts after I have tallied so this thread doesn't become unmanageable, but it's nice to be able to go look at what someone's plan is
  • Here are the scores. They are updated through 6/25/05 and out of a possible
    100 points!!! And a big WOW! goes to ma bear who started back exercising just days after giving birth!!!!

96 ~ dakotamidnight
    95 ~ momx3
    90 ~ Sheila53
    89 ~ TooFatFish
    87 ~ mabear
    84 ~ BarbaraAnn
    84 ~ CassandraA
    82 ~ synger
    77 ~ ajwings2001
    70 ~ Jillegal
    67 ~ famograham
    57 ~ hautbois
    57 ~ puff0518
    53 ~ lifeguard
    46 ~ aprylcadabra
    46 ~ Sea
    45 ~ weigh2Goal
    40 ~ barbygirl43
    26 ~ karrier
    23 ~ jenicra
    18 ~ silver7
    16 ~ nweisha
    14 ~ billysbaby
    9 ~ baglady215

Keep it up ladies!!! You are doing awesome!!!
  • Hello Everyone!!!

I have updated the Totals page, please take a peek!!! You guys are doing an awesome job!!!

Since I have deleted all the other posts to make room, please look below so you know what day to START listing your points on!

dakotamidnight ~ Day 19
    momx3 ~ Day 19
    Sheila53 ~ Day 17
    TooFatFish ~ Day 19
    mabear ~ Day 26
    BarbaraAnn ~ Day 25 (also need Day 19)
    CassandraA ~ Day 26
    synger ~ Day 24
    ajwings2001 ~ Day 25
    Jillegal ~ Day 20
    famograham ~ Day 25
    hautbois ~ Day 23
    puff0518 ~ Day 22
    lifeguard ~ Day 24
    aprylcadabra ~ Day 18
    Sea ~ Day 14
    weigh2Goal ~ Day 15
    barbygirl43 ~ Day 21
    karrier ~ Day 11
    jenicra ~ Day 5
    silver7 ~ Day 22 (also need Day 19)
    nweisha ~ Day 8
    billysbaby ~ Day 5
    baglady215 ~ Day 9
  • day 26 - 4 points

and I thought I'd been posting all my days: is the current day we're on sheet updated?
  • Day 25 0
    Day 26 0
  • Day 26 = 4 pts.
  • Hmm... I think you may have the days mixed up, Sandi.

You've got me with 89 points after 18 days and I definitely haven't had any 5 point days!

Day 26--4 points
  • day 26 - 4 points
  • Day 22 - 2 points
    Day 23 - 1 point
    Day 24 - 3 points
    Day 25 - 4 points
    Day 26 - 2 points
  • Days 21-25 1 pts.
    Day 26--3 pts.
  • Day 27--4 points
  • day 27 - 4 points
  • Looks like a couple of mine are missing too, since the last update at the top of the page...?
    Hmm...lets see.

Day 25-3 points
    Day 26-3 points
    Day 27-4 points

Linda
  • Day 27 - 1 point
  • day 27 - 4 points