Weekly Weigh-in 23/05 - 30/05

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Down 2 and a half this week, tho up from Sunday. I only ate what should be a maintenance calorie level that day, but whoa did it set me back. (Have to look forward, have to look forward, have to look for....)
  • I maintained this week. I'm OK with it though, I had 3 days off plan this past weekend, had a great time and had NO problem getting back on track..which is a VERY big difference for me. Normally I would've given up after a few days off plan.
    I'm so proud of myself for that

Linda
  • Congratulations everyone! I'm down 2lbs. this week.
  • Ok I already checked in this week bu tI have decided to change my weigh day to Friday instead of monday!! So from Monday to today I have lost 1 pd!!
  • I lost another 4 lbs this week. I can't believe it after losing 5 last week that I would lose 4 this week. I upped my water intake over the last two weeks. So maybe that has something to do with it.

I have now lost over 200 lbs from my heaviest and a total of 129 since last April. I am so happy to be out of the 90s. Now I know there is no chance of jumping back over that 300 mark. I'm only 43 lbs away from my goal. That's just unbelievable.
  • I just finished posting my congrats over in the Memorial Day Challenge thread, Howie, but I find there's still some inside of me that really want to get out, so...

WOO HOO, GOOD FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!

(This is one of those cases where its not rude to yell)
  • OMG Howie :Bravo:. I'd do a cartwheel for you if I wasn't wearing a dress today That is so awesome and a perfect start to the holiday weekend. You are doing so well.

congrats to the rest of the losers in here.
  • I'm terribly proud of the H-Man! I'm proud of all of you, but I have kind of a soft spot for that one fella, especially.

At least this week I did lose 1/2 pound, near as I could tell with the slider scale at the doctor's office. My ticker's stuck again this week since 1/2 pound increments don't show. Something's got to give, and it's me. I'm cutting back on my calories from 1600 to 1500/day, and I'm not going to eat after midnight (I go to bed around 3:00am owing to our weird schedule).
  • Your ticker should say 225 though you are 224 1/2. You still have 226. Come on get with the plan. I'm proud of you too. You have really been sticking to plan and are doing awesome.
  • It can't be said enough 'YEAH' - way to go Howie, you truly are the incredible shrinking man. Way to go! You have worked so hard and it is showing.

You are an inspiration to us all...
  • I don't weigh myself till next weekend. But you guy are on the ball. Is everyone losing naturally (meaning just working out and eating right). I know there's no easy way(gastric bypass) just faster (there's always a trade off). I'm just working out and trying to eat right. And it seems to be coming off so slow.
  • I've just been eating right and counting calories. 1800 a day. I've not got the exercise where I would like it to be but I'm working on that also.

As always thanks for the kind words everyone. It would be a lot harder with out all of you.
  • Well Howie I guess I'll be going to go back to counting calories, I want to just like you when I grow down (he he he). I to impressed with you and your girl.
  • Great job Howie!! You are doing SO well

Ah Kimberley, slow and steady, it's amazing how those 1/2 - 1 pound losses really add up.

Rea - there are no quick fixes when you have more than a couple pounds to lose.. unfortunately.. I'm definitely into that instant gratification. They say that diet is 80% of losing weight, so thats the first place to start! Good luck with your journey!

I had my weigh in on Friday, and I'm the same. Which I will TOTALLY take! My mom was here Friday - Tuesday, and then my brother got here Wednesday until Thursday. I ate out almost every single meal, and not healthy choices either.

-Aimee
  • i am right where i was at the begining of the month,keep dancing 1-2 lbs up and down, hoping to be out of the 250's next week