DAILY VERB (Exercise)

You're on Page 3 of 22
Go to
  • Treadmill at least 30 min
  • Last night I did an additional 10 mins. on the ellip. bike and a set of step-ups with wts.....8 reps, each leg.

This morning (at 6AM) I did 53 mins. of interval training/aerobics..... (I'm trying to step up the pace a bit)
  • Im new!!! Hi everyone!! I didnt make it to the gym this morning, but I am going after work... But last night I went for a walk for 1 hour and vacumed the whole house, dishes and floors, the wood floors. Wait does house work count?? I was busting my rear end last night....
  • June 1...walked 3 miles
    June 2...walked 3 miles
    June 3...walked 3 miles......................1/2 way thru walk saw a turtle as big as Texas......walked home fast as I could to get digital camera for picture..took several. Now hubby went back to take "better" ones~

WW pedometor is 23.95................still facinated with its accuracy!Use it daily to measure steps time & miles!
  • Today I did 24 mins. of "body sculpting" (and 5 mins of fantasizing that I got my waistline back in place.....but I guess that doesn't count)....my tail is draggin' today.
  • One hour on the treadmill with a Paul Wilber Messianic Praise tape. His music is energizing! He helps me get my head in shape while I get my body in shape!
  • Today I walked on the treadmill for only 16 mins and stationary bike for 9 mins and 220 crunches and 40 mins of upper body weight training.... this morning dragged my rear to the gym... man I feel like a million bucks! amazing what a decent not even good work out can do for ya!! FRIDAY!! YAY!
  • Swimming last night for 2 hours with dd's

Liz
  • boy everybody is exercising away! that's great!

I did a 30 minute 2 mile Walk & Kick dvd today along with situps and double leg lifts.

June Miles = 4
  • Quote: Im new!!! Hi everyone!! I didnt make it to the gym this morning, but I am going after work... But last night I went for a walk for 1 hour and vacumed the whole house, dishes and floors, the wood floors. Wait does house work count?? I was busting my rear end last night....
    Hi Justforus !!

Welcome to 3FC's and especially the June Verb !!! To answer your question about house work YES YES YES !!! it does count. As long as our bodies aren't just sitting then it counts Glad your here !!

Today - Treadmill (dreadmill )
  • everyone !!!
  • Im glad house work does count!! Because I do a TON of it... lets see, saturday house work, and shopping!! then 3 hours of dancing!! sunday.. nadda... and today I did 25 mins of eliptical and 300 crunches and 20 mins of lower body weight training!!
    THANK you Leenie Its nice to be part of such a great site!!
  • Saturday----35 mins. of interval training and abs.... week total: 5 hours and 8 mins.

Sunday & Today---nadda....unless you count stressing over the cost of home renovations....I don't think writing big checks qualifies....
  • wooooohooo I exercised at 7 pm tonight! I can't believe I made myself do it but I did!

30 minute 2 mile WATP w/2 lb weights
    situps & double leg lifts

June Miles = 6
  • nobody exercised yesterday???
    I know I should have!

But I did get up at 5 am this moring and do a 30 minute 2 miles WATP video

June Miles = 8