twists and spirals ! :)

• Has anyone tried the new WW twists and spirals? I got vanilla chai (kind of like an animal cracker cookie) and cheddar (more of a snack food than cookie). Both are great, gives you that crunchy thing you just can't get from alot of diet things. 2 pts. a bag. They were $5 for 6 bags.

good luck to all
    keep it coming off!
  • They are really good! I haven't bought them though, I think they are a little too expensive. I just get the 100 calorie packs when they are on sale 2 for $4. Rebecca
  • where do you get these at. I have never seen them?
  • Weight Watchers sells 3 varieties.............including the 2 mentioned and honey mustard pretzels for $4.50 a box here with some new flavors expected this Fall. As far as I know they are only sold at Weight Watcher locations.However anyone can come in a purchase them.

Sam's carries the 100 calorie snack bags ( 2 points each) in a Box of 24 packages are only $6.88.which is a good deal!
  • I like the cheddar ones, I have never tried the chai tea ones but the animal cracker description sounds good I might have to try them next time.
    what flavors are the hunder calorie snacks available in?
  • The 100 calorie snacks come in Wheat thins, Oreo, cheese nips, and chips ahoy. They might have added a couple more but these where the "base" products. The chips ahoy are really good! You can usually find them on sale 2 boxes for $4 but Sam's has the best deal.
  • You can also get Ritz crackers in the 2pt snack bags. YUM! Great with a wedge of Skinny Cow cheese .
  • i LOVE the 100 cal snacks. They are soo delicious... I have only tried the chips ahoy, and the oreo though. I am going to try some of the cracker ones with laughing cow cheese eventually. But i definitely want to get ahold of some of those WW twists. Those sound good too.
  • They also have a new snack mix in the 100 calorie packs that is like that homemade snack mix with all the chex cereals, nuts, pretzles, worcheshire(sp), etc. I haven't found one of the packs that I don't like. They are so good to put in your purse if your going to be out and might be tempted to eat something off program.