~*Newbie Krys*~

• Hello there I thought I'd finally do an intro. I posted a few days before I actually joined WW, so I knew what I was getting myself into- LOL!

I'm Krystle and 20 y/o living in Florida. My daughter, Hailey, is almost 8 mos old now, and I'm a single mom. I live with rents (who ARENT doing the WW thing yet) but I'm moving in Feb. with a health nut which is my best friend and her daughter. My goal is to loose it all (45lbs) by my 21st Bday, which is Nov. 19th. I started Monday (2/07/05) and lost 5lbs already!!

Is anyone having trouble eating all their points? I'm supposed to be on 24pts but eat only 20! I'm not doing the meetings or the online thing, b/c I simply dont have the $. My friend gave me her books and pt slider... and I'm doing everything on my own and am excited!

Hope 2 hear from you soon
  • When I started, I didn't eat all my points, either.

Mistake!

Eat your points. Enjoy them. Trust the program. It's not trying to trick you, don't try to trick it. You don't have to eat your flex points, but eat your daily points, to stay healthy, nourished, and keep your metabolism engaged. Believe it or not, eating too little might slow down the weight loss. (You've heard it, that your metabollism goes into starvation mode, and slows down like crazy? I swear, it's true---it's true!!!)

If' you're nursing, you ought to check with somebody who has actual medical credentials, to find out how that might affect your WW participation. (If you're still nursing at 8 months, you're a saint. I wish I could have done it for more than 4 months, but it became impossible with work and all.)

Now, go eat those points!
  • Hi Krystal I am new to this too. I am also 20..21 at the end of June and I am from Ontario, Canada. It looks like we have approximately the same goal in mind. I am usually around 185 but I have been going through a stressful time and I gained 5 pounds. I figure it's time to smarten up lol. Hopefully we can keep in touch throughout the dieting
  • Hello every1!

Well I was a bad girl today. I had 14lbs and then had Arbys at dinner. It was a chicken sandwich with bacon- I know, bad Krys. So I'm saying I used my 35pts this week LOL... thankfully Sunday is in 2 days!

Ty PP that said about the pts. At least drink another OJ for the 2 pts Im leaving right? It doesnt have to be "meals" I think. LOL! I will try that and not try and use up my pts in one serving. I was bad today :/ Anyways...

OP if you want you can PM me (Private message) or you can always email me at [email protected] - maybe we can help each other out? Thats great that we about the same age, we started at the same weight, and we want about the same weight off! LOL! Good luck in everything- hope to hear from you