Home of the Loozing Floozies......(#34)

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Gayle-What a beautiful message.

Janice-Keep posting, we'll keep you on track. I haven't noticed you on the exercise board lately. Is it because of the medical problem? Walking might help!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. Love to all of you!
  • Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! We're going to KY to Mom & Dad's for a cookout. What are you doing?

Gayle...I beautiful poem.Thanks for sharing it.
  • I took my mom shopping today. We had a nice time. The girls and Mike gave me an Ultimate Pedicure at the place that I like. Also, Patty handed me a $20.00 bill, and Becky gave me a running top. I had a very nice day. How about everyone else? BTW, I called evil MIL and wished her a Happy Mother's Day, then handed the phone to Mike.
  • Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

All the girls in my family had a girls day out today. We ate lunch out together and the we all went to the broadway play Chicago playing in Nashville. We a a blast.
    Ramona...Sorry for the lost in your family. How is Rick?
    Gayle....Hope your Mom is doing better today. I'm sure your gave her an extra hug today.
    Sherry...Hope you a good time at the cookout.
    Shelley...The shopping trip sounds great.

Well after running around all weekend, I am just now doing laundry for next week.
    Hope everyone has a great week. There is only 12 more days of school.
    I'll make it!!
    Hugs deb
  • I hope everyone had a nice mothers day. Liz gave me a goodie basket filled with a candle, brooch and lotions, Allison made me a cute picture and poem and Steve purchased more air-time for my cell phone. We made our rounds today to both of the mothers homes, it was a nice relaxing day.

I hope everyone is doing well... mom is starting cardio therapy three times a week now, I have a plan of action. While she is in the hospital for the 1-1.5 hours, I plan to walk around the hospital and the residentual area nearby. I will have my phone with me in case of an emergency. I've wanted to start walking again, but never enough time, hopefully this will work out.

We still have 14 days of school left here.
  • It sounds like everyone had a great Mother's Day. My kids came back late afternoon and we had a cookout. They did most of the work. We had a really nice time.

Janice, I understand completely about losing and then regaining. It is so frustrating. I have done it many, many time. It is time for me to get off that roller coaster. Hope you get all your medical woes under control so you can get back on tract.

Gayle: That is a great way to get your walking in. You go girl. Glad to hear your Mom can get out a bit now.

Dee: I am going to try journaling as of today. Then I too plan on getting back on track next week Monday. I have got to do something.

Debbie: A night out with the girls!!! and a broadway play.... ahhh sounds like paradise. I am glad you had tons of fun. What a wonderful present. How are you doing?

Sherry: How was the trip to Kentucky? Are the folks going okay? Are you feeling better?

Shelley: I love to shop... too bad my ankles won't allow it. But I still let my fingers do the "walking" on the computer.... I do a lot of my shopping that way!! I am glad you had a good time.

I have to finish getting ready for work now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Carol
  • Aren't we lucky ladies. It sounds like we all have been spoiled for Mother's Day. Everyone one of us deserve it too!

It has been grey cool and rainning for the last five days. I can't wait til the sun comes out. Doesn't look like that will happen in the next week.

Well the laundry is calling my name again so I better run.
  • Hello

Sounds like everyone got spoiled on Mother's Day! WELL DESERVED!!!

Sunday night (Mother's Day) we got a phone call that they have taken Wayne's Dad to the hospital. We were at the hospital until 2:00am so I didn't work yesterday (stayed at hospital all day). His Dad had two mini stokes & has spots on his lungs which they ran the scope today for a biopsy.We don't know the results yet. He's 79 yrs. young and the sweetest man you'll ever meet. Please say a prayer for him.

Wayne has been real sick since Sunday too. I took today off work too and took him to the doctor. They did an xray and he has Pneumonia! So...2 shots and 3 prescriptions later, we're home. Needless to say...I'M WORN OUT! Can I come to your house and rest? ( )

I have been praying for everyone that has a sick loved one and medical problems themselves. Take care & give your loved ones a big hug.

On a good note: I have been doing great on eating for 3 days!!! I have decided that DIETS don't work for me so now I'm just trying to make good choices and eat a lot of salads and fruits. So far so good!

I went to my "yearly" exam on Friday. Last year I weighed 168 when I was there. I weighed 194 Friday. That's a big gain so I'm going to try hard this time!!!! Everyone else with me?

Got to go...Wayne just woke up and I need to get him to eat something.

All my love....
  • Sherry of course you know that you can count on me to pray for your FIL. Things sure have been rough in your neck of the woods. Come on over and I will pamper you and make you my famous chicken noodle soup. Now make sure you get some rest so that you don't get sick like the rest of them. Can I make one suggestion for you? Along with eatting well why not journal, it will make you more accountable for your choice. I believe I read somewhere that people that journaled that were not on diets lost weight. I started to journal this week again. I am up a couple of pounds and want to lose them.
  • Guess what Dee? I have been journaling!! I have a book laying here that Debbie bought me one time and started writing everything that goes in my big mouth! Thanks for the idea!!! Also thanks for your prayers!

Carol...I'm so glad to see you back to posting!!!

Gayle...Hey babe'...How's your Mom? Are you taking care of GAYLE too?

Has anyone heard from Doni?
  • Sherry-I am praying for you FIL and Wayne. You have certainly been through quite a bit over the last couple of years. I still think journaling is the key also. That's why I stay online. I won't physically write things down, but I do type them in the WW online journal. My weight has been staying between 127-129 while I've been on maintenance, but then again I do keep journaling. I know if I stop, I will lose all control. I do forget to put down a few minor things, but all in all, I try to keep on top of it. Your fruits and salads sounds almost like the Core plan. Keep it up! You WILL lose. We all have our ups and downs with this weight battle--that's why we landed on this board and have found such wonderful friends!
  • STOP!!!!!!

Please Go To #35.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!