Gold stars (for little triumphs)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • New thread for May.

I had frozen yogurt at the movies instead of popcorn
  • I resisted doing 'fast food Sunday' which is something that we almost always do. I also bought a crapload of veggies at the grocery store today. Yay!
  • I didn't eat the kids nachos last night. I grilled chicken, seasoned it, and had it over lettuce and broccoli with FF sour cream, FF cheese and salsa instead. AND MAN, that was so DELICIOUS!!!

Tiki
  • Way to go willowgirl and tiki!

BTW tiki- that sounds yummy, might have to try that out
  • Well,I entered the 50's!I weigh 159 lbs right now.Next stop,150.Okay,just a one pound loss,but I'm glad to enter the 50's.

I've also started counting cals and haven't gone crazy!
  • The government thinks I'm healthy, my bmi is finally under 25! (24.7 teehee)
  • Good going chicks!
  • This may sound ridiculous, but it's an achievement for me...
    I've been OP for seven days (for the first time in over a year), and have lost three pounds. Last night all I could think about was snacking on something BAD. I ended up eating 4 poptarts, but I consider that an achievement as I was seriously planning on sneaking out to the store and getting a big bag of Doritos and a bag of bridge mixture.
    I'm back OP today, and I feel good.
  • Way to go ellis!
  • I just got back in from my lunch walk and realized it's 88 degrees outside. I know for a lot of places that's barely warm, but for here it's hot! It makes me realize how much my heat tolerance has increased since I've lost weight. Previously I would have collapsed in a puddle from brisk walking at this temperature.
  • good stuff! Interesting how the numbers on the scale aren't the only way to mark your success...it's the little things
  • Last night I cleaned out my closet - all the 14s are gone to the hall closet. I moved 12s and 10s into my bedroom closet. This morning I put on a pair of pants- size 12 - and they were too big so off they go to the hall closet. The sweater i have on is too big, the shirt i had on this morning with the other pants is too big. This is GREAT!!!

Tiki
  • Awesome tiki!
  • Oh yeah, that blue top that was my goal for May? Well I have it on today!!

Tiki.
  • Way to go tiki!!!! Great NSV!