Countdown to Summer Challenge Thread

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Lizbabe-I hear you. I am 5'9" and all my height comes from my torso. They make longer jeans, why not longer shirts? Argh.

I am doing great on my excercise goal, but the scale hasn't budged yet. Hopefully by the end of the 7 weeks the workouts will start to pay off. Hoping to get a couple extra workouts in this week and next to tone up for my trip.
  • We only have 3 weeks left in the challenge. how is everyone doing on their goals??? I have a little over 3 pounds to lose and hopefully I can make it. Weight loss is slow right now but I'm still trying. Hopefully my very long TOM will leave soon and I can get back in the game. I'm doing really good with my water which I'm proud of too.

How are you ladies doing?

Amber
  • I've got three pounds to go as well! I'm actually really happy with the progress I've been making over the past month or so, even though it's a little slow. I was plateaued for so long before that losing a pound a week or a pound every two (or even three) weeks is great! Still hoping I can make it to 145 by the end of the challenge -- once I hit 145, I will be "normal" on the BMI chart!!
  • How's everyone doing? Going to make it to your challenge goals? I am right on the borderline between 146 and 145 right now, so I'm hoping when I weigh in tomorrow morning it will be 145! If so, this will be the first challenge where I've actually met my goal!