Weekly weigh In?

• Hi all,

Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see the weekly weigh in started for this week and I actually lost so I thought I'd start one This week I actually lost 2 pounds!! I am very excited about that because when I lost the weight (about 10 or 15 pounds in July of last year) I could only lost 1.5 on my best weeks. Anyway, how is everyone else doing?? I can't wait for that scale to say anything in the 170s. It's been a VERY long time (like when I was married which is going on 8 years ago) that I was in the 170s or below. I gained most of my weight right after I got married and REALLY fast. I was in the 140s-150s all through high school and most of college and went from 150 to 190 in about a year after I was married. It was crazy....I don't think I even remember being in the 170s at all. I think it was a mix of married life and college and the fact I was probably an undiagnosed diabetic or at least pre-cursor sugar levels then. i wasn't diagnosed until 2002.

Anyway, enough of a book. The point is...I lost 2 pounds! Yay for me!
    How about you??

AmberM
  • Way to go Amber! I'm still weighing in at 153 this week . . . again! I have the feeling that next week is going to be a losing week for me. I tend to lose 2-3 lbs in like one week, and then maintain for about three weeks (it will take me forever to reach my goal at this pace!).
  • Good Job Ladies!!!

Not weighing in today..TOM, dont' want to depress myself!
  • Paperclippy,

Good for you! Keep on keepin' on! Any amount going down on the scale is good, isn't it?? If you lose 3 pounds every other week that is avg. 1.5 a week which is a great rate...even if it's every 3 weeks, that's a pound a week. It's a lot harder to get rid of that weight when you don't have as much to lose.
    AmberM