How Many Lbs did you loose your first week?

• I was just wondering how many lbs fellow chickies lost their first week on LAWL?
  • That is awesome believe it or not I am acutally looking forward to my weigh In's I am very excited about dropping this weight once and for all. Not to mention looking stunning on my Wedding day!
  • If i remember correctly i think i lost between 4-5 lbs. But i dont remember exactly.

Britt
  • Marisa - I think I lost about 5 pounds my first week, and then lost NOTHING for about 10 days afterwards . .. it was very frustrating. . .part of that was TOM, and part of it was that I really wasn't measuring my proteins!

I think you chickies are doing great!

Julie
  • I lost 3 pounds my first week. Good Luck. It is exciting to see your hard work on the scale.
  • Irish-I posted on the other thread that I lost about 7 pounds the first week. Boy was I wrong. I called the center just because I was curious. I lost 3 pounds the first week, but within 3 weeks I had lost a total 8.4.

Mandy
  • Counting my TO days, I think I lost a total of 6 pounds.

Sounds like you're working hard!
  • Quote: You can do it, girlie! When is the wedding? Congrats!

Thank you! We are getting married March 18, 2006. But the reason for me starting so soon is that I want to order my dress by Mid September, and we are going on a Cruise in November, and I want to look good.
  • I lost 7lbs the first week without Take Off.
  • I also lost 7 lbs. my first week did not use take off juice, not using la lites or any supplements.
  • Hi ladies...

well today i went in to be weighed this was my first week....

8.5 lbs... i am so excited.... i can't wait to see what i will be by
    my birthday in august... i want to be down 20-25 lbs in 12 weeks.

keep up the great work ladies... this is a great site thanks for
    all the support!!!

Shari

ready for wk2...