Looking for UK based buddies!

• I lost 40 lbs the year before last for charity and am desperately trying to get it back off again as i out it all back!! My target is to get back to my 8 stone (112 lb) original target preferably by the end of the summer meaning i need to lose a whopping 4 stone.. I love wine too much!! fingers crossed, this site looks great so would be glad to hear of anyone else facing the same hurdle!!

• hiya tamazin, ive lost 5 stone and still have about 3 to go, but no matter how much it is everyone on this site supports and helps wedge each other down the scales........and if we have the weeks where the scales dare to show an increase well your in good company no one critiscises(sp) so its fantastic
  • Hi Tamazin, welcome welcome.

I have lost 1 stone and have 3 or 4 to go. This site is great for getting stuff off your chest, celebrating and commiserating, no-one ever puts you down and there is always someone who know EXACTLY what you mean!!!

If you need buddies have a look at the current "target date" threads - May 16th/Cathy's birthday at the moment - and sign up, it is never too late to join in. Just post your anticipated weight loss and keep coming back to tell us how it went - and to commiserate/celebrate our losses and gains.

Again welcome, read you later!
  • 4 stone by the end of the summer? Unless you are VERY heavy - and if you have 4 stone to get down to 8st then you aren't - that is either not likely to happen, or if it does it would be very unhealthy.
  • Hi Tamazin well 10lbs a month is very do-able if you're very good unlike me we're all here for you Tamazin
  • cat youll be back on form once all the cut price easter goodies are gone from the shops
  • I wish they had all gone Toot