Diet drinks that DON'T have aspartame?

• Do they exist? I have MS and can't use aspartame, but can't find many diet drinks that use anything else. Some help would be appreciated!

Thanks
  • Waist Watchers uses Splenda (tastes good too).
  • Diet-Rite also uses Splenda. Tastes pretty good.
  • I just read somewhere that coke is coming out with a Diet Coke with splenda. They aren't getting rid of the regular kind, they're just adding a splenda version too. I'm not sure when it will be out though. I agree with Susan that Diet Rite is pretty good and it does have splenda. I think there's another kind that has splenda too but I can't remember right now.

Good luck!
    AmberM
  • I'm drinking diet V8 Spash right now. It uses Splenda. I turned my nose up at it when I read the ingredients, consiting of carrot juice. However, it tastes more like an orange drink. I can't taste any carrots, or any vegetable at all. It's a fruity flavor. They have a new one that is berries and also has carrot juice, but I keep hedging on getting it because I'm afraid to try new things. LOL
  • I cant wait for the diet Coke with Splenda.
  • I have allergies to Aspartame so...
    If you can get it Hansen's "Natural" Soda (DIET) uses Splenda. I love this stuff but not sure if you can get it outside of North CA. I especially love the tangerine, strawberry/kiwi and the Root Beer is amazing! The Ginger Ale is nasty though, I'd steer clear.

Arizona Diet Green Tea is excellent as well.

I wish they'd make Dr. Pepper with Splenda.
  • Diet Big Red uses Splenda. They sell it at my Wal-Mart in 12 packs. It is like a red creme soda.