Happy Birthday, Sheila

• Greetings, this is George. Jill left me with instructions to start this thread on April 6. She left the following message:

"Happy birthday to a great old broad! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a healthy, fit and prosperous year! I'll down a shot of lemon vodka in your honour and most likely partake in something sinfully chocolate in order that your birthday be properly celebrated at the other end of the earth! Enjoy, my dear! Jilly"

P.S. - she'll be back next week. G.
  • Happy Birthday Sheila ~ hope you have a wonderful day.
  • Awww, George, what a sweet guy to post this for our dearly missed Jilly! Send her our love for us.

Happy birthday Sheila! I hope you have a wonderfully special and pampered day!

Beverly
  • Have a wonderful day, Sheila & a very happy year!
  • Happy birthday Sheila!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th
    hw/sw(pg)/cw/gw
    272/258/238/155
    mabear's homepage
  • Well, isn't miss Jill on the ball and isn't Mr. George a sweetie for doing it!!

~ Sheila ~

• Very cute George!

Happy birthday Shelia! I hope you have many many more fabulous birthdays!
  • Happy Birthday Sheila. Thanks George for starting the thread.
  • Have a terrific birthday, Sheila!!!!

(and thanks, George!)
  • Aaaaaaaaah isn't Jill thoughtful - that is so sweet! And I must say that she has George well trained!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA!!!!

Hope you have an amazing day, full of treats and suprises!

Love Amanda x
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA!!!

Any special plans?!? Hope it's happy.
  • Happy birthday, Sheila!!! Miss you -- hope you're enjoying your day!
  • Happy birthday Sheila. I hope it was a great one.
  • Thanks so much, everyone! I spent my birthday stripping wallpaper in my new (to me, anyway) house. Not something I recommend doing on your special day, but we plan to move in Sunday so it's gotta be done.

And a big thanks to George, and the incredible Ms. Jillegal. Hope your lemon vodka was terrific, and you'll have to describe that chocolate in great detail when you get back.
  • Happy birthday! Hope you havea great day!