Points?

• I'm starting over on WW again. Failed once or twice but this time I want to suceed. My problem is I have no food points. I do have the Getting started booklet from a previous time, but other than the foods in the back, I have nothing. The last time I was on this program I was able to go to different websites and get tons of point information. Does anyone have any websites I can surf or have any food points I can start with again. It would be so appreciated! Thanks so much.
  • Good Morning, Momto5

I am 1 of 5 siblings myself anyways, you could join your local meeting get your getting started booklet and oriention and then don't go again. I read someone else posted that, they got a kit on Amazon.com ordered online cost $$$ don't know ?

Hope this helps you out

bye for now,
  • Well its kind of hard to do without your point book of foods, but most cooked veggies are 0-2.....most 1 Cup cereal with skim milk would be 3-4....... raw veggies in a salad would be zero.......and meats range from 3-5 for the size of your palm. I would scan some of the recipies for a good collection and use them for your main meals. Depending on your weight, will give you the point range for you to use as your goal. As I said, its difficult but not impossible for you to get the info you need. I would definitely say its worth the "one time splurge" to get the point book and the dining out companion. I think all total it's $25.
    Good luck!!