Weekly Chat 4/4-4/10

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Megan, nice to meet you! Wow, I'm so impressed that you are a size 6 and it's loose! Great job! Haha, I think even when I get to my goal weight, I probably won't be any less than a size 8. That's awesome that you're going to Aruba. I've been dreaming about a Caribbean vacation for a while now . . . but aside from being too fat for a bikini I don't have vacation time or any money at all. Oh well!
  • A funny for the day!

Hey everyone! happy Thursday!
    I am very very tired today.. so naturally, i want some sugar (resorting back to old habits) so i am just reading silly forwards instead to keep myself awake. I have class tonight and the teacher is buying us pizza.. uggh. how will i ever survive?

Well, I stumbled across the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life- I mean, i was laughing so hard there were tears! So I dont know if i can post this- but i am going to try! This will make your day a little funnier. (it was a email i had gotten)

Turn the volume up....(Uses Real Player)

An operations manager for Jack in the Box was late for a meeting and
    called his boss to tell him he was running late. As he was leaving the
    voice mail message, he witnessed an accident and went on to provide
    "play by play" of the incident. This is the actual voice mail message.
    It was forwarded so many times within Jack in the Box, it crashed their
    voice mail server.

http://home.swbell.net/kf5tv/voicemail.mp3
  • Hi Megan, glad to see you around, I missed you. I am so proud of you! You are still kicking butt, you are my inspiration! So excited and jealous of you, going to Aruba! Wow, you are going to be knocking em dead in your swim suit for sure!

Paperclippy, you can achieve your goals, don't sell yourself short. You can do whatever you put your mind to.

Angie: my mom sent me that forward the other day...do you think it's for real? it is def. interesting.
  • Megan - you are amazing - amazing! Congrats - I know you've worked your @$$ off, literally - wow - 138! You must be so darn skinny! I'm sure we'd all love to see some progress pics if you wanted to share!
  • Spillthebeans -- what I meant was that my body structure is pretty large (big hips, big boobs), so even when I was thin as a teenager, I was still at least size 8. But size 8 is my goal right now, and I will be happy when I get there! Right now I'm still trying to get down to a 10.

I've been thinking maybe once I lose the weight I'm working on, I might get a breast reduction. My sister had it done and is really happy with the results, and my parents have said they'll pay for it if I want to do it. Right now I'm still hoping that losing weight will make me lose inches off my chest! I know some other ladies around here are large-breasted . . . have any of you thought about reduction surgery?
  • I may have to think about it if i ever get the weight off.. but I'm thinking mine will also get smaller when the weight goes... I dont know what happened though. I grew 2 sizes since my pregnancy.. but i also gained like 70 lbs.. So i'll have to see. that is something you shuld really think about after you reach your goal and perhaps have maintained it for some time. Surgery may cause you to lay around for a while, so you dont want that weight creeping back on during that time either... lol
  • The first time I lost weight, my breasts definetly got smaller. And then I gained it back, and the boobs grew back to their pre weight gain proportions. The only problem I see with breast reductions is i've heard you can lose sensation --- Lauren
  • spill, you are ridiculous to say anything about me doing well -- look at you!

jen -- yes, i should get some progress pics up. i dont have a digital camera presently but i think i may be getting one for my birthday. i do have a scanner, so i def have some "before" pics, now i just have to work on some current ones!!

paperclippy -- nice to meet you too!!! i dont have a big chest, but i think that if someone has a chest is out of proportion with the rest of them and causes problems like back pain and stuff, then a breast reduction is a good move.

its friday its friday its friday yay!

oh, here's a funny aside -- my bf's best friend is some kind of food broker and he went to some training and came home with 25 POUNDS of reeses pieces... then, he gave my bf about 3 pounds which is now in our freezer. nice, huh? bf is talking about how he wants to make milkshakes with them. nice, huh
  • AHHHHHH!!!! Reese's! Megan, that boy cannot mean as much to you as the danger of 3 lbs. of Reese's... go, on you know what you have to do! Seriously, that's insane.