Anyone Do the SBD Online and How About Hormones?

• Hello all - considering doing this plan and using their online service to help - anyone have any experience/critiques of the online version?
    Thanks!
    Would also be interested to know if anyone on a major midlife/hormonal plateau (I'm 45 with 2 kids) have success with this plan jumpstarting their loss? I'm a Sugarbusters vet, a pretty healthy eater, and have about 25 lbs to lose - and I do go to the gym 3 days per week, at least. Three years ago things plateaued or got worse....so am looking for those who have succeeded.
    Would love some feedback before I dive in - thanks!!
  • If you are already a healthy eater who eats good carbs and doesn't eat alot of sugar, this plan won't really "jumpstart" anything. Especially since you don't have much to lose. The people who lose alot of weight in phase 1 tend to be people who have 40 lbs or more to lose and people who didn't eat healthy before. There are, of course, exceptions to the rule, but I would say that is the case in most situations.
  • Viv, welcome to the Beach!
    I tried the online service, but was disappointed in it. I find that having the book and coming here is more than enough. There's so much great support here, and lots of good recipes!
    I hope you decide to join us.
  • My last day on the SBD website is tomorrow. I have been printing recipes off like crazy tonight. I really enjoyed it. It is only a $20 committment as long as you cancel in time. I found it great because of the message boards, but now that I found these, I don't think I will miss it so much..

Jamie