Weekend Chat - April 2nd and 3rd

• GOOOOOOOD MORNIN

Hideee Ho Everyone.

Whats shakin? any good plans for the weekend.

Here in Jersey, its raining buckets!!! we are expecting flooding today. But its a good lazy day to just relax.

I hate not being able to respond to you all during the week but I do read. I have never been so busy at work, this new guy has me involved in every nook and cranny of the dept its sick. But it keeps me out of trouble lol.

I'm just gonna relax today, clean a bit but thats it!

• Good Morning

Trying to get motivated this morning. I got my workout in, but now I just feel blah It migh just be the weather.. its chilly and wet out..

On the positive side tho.. lost 4 lbs

How is Everyone doing today.. What is everyone planning for the weekend?
    I have to work but when I get off at 2pm (if it is nice out) The kids and I are going to the big wooded castle playground and having dinner there.

time to pick up breakfast dishes and get laundry together and started

Hope Everyone has a wonderful day..
    /hugs
    Stephanie
  • HI-Hi_HI!!! Yes the weather in NJ is pure crap-o-la....my hair looked great for about 5 mins.....

I cleaned then decided I might just as well work this weekend and take off time on MOnday when the sun may make a guest appearance!

I weighed in today........I can't believe I lost more weight.....it seems to be over 13.5 lbs?????? somebody pinch me........I haven't exercised for the last 10 days, I am the Queen of Excuses lately, but I will start back again tomorrow for sure. I've been told that my face looks thinner and my "hour-glass" just might be making a return to my waist......but i can't see it....every AM I strip down and do a full body check in the bathroom, I pinch my fat, examine my knees, neck, hips, etc...and I look just the same.....I know I've made some progress, but geeezzzeee it is coming off an ounce at a time! s-l-o-w!
  • Sad day today with the passing of the Pope. I called my grandmother in New York. She was really upset. She spoke with her sister who lives in Italy, she mentioned about large crowds gathering and coming together. Actually I’m not sure if it was italy or sicily that my grandmother was from. She and my grandfather are from on of the two. Never thought would hear those bells of St. Peters toll. I will probably head over to St. Patricks in a little to see what the church has going on. At least he is in peace now.

Leenie – james and I are spending our anniversary, got a hotel off the beach and just going to relax and pamper ourselves.

Ashlie – same here. I woke up stiff and sore last night. Not sure what’s up with that. Going to do some yard work hopefully.

Marble – CONGRATS on the loss!

Sue…
  • Good Morning,

Yes Sue, its sad that the Pope has passed, what a wonderful man. He is with his Maker now.....can you imagine?

DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD TODAY !!

We got alot of rain yesterday, I'm not sure if the second round is coming today or not, they skys are dark and its very windy out . ..... ick.

So, I'll be cleaning today and finishing laundry...I'm so lazy today I just don't feel like cleaning what so ever.

Whats everyone up to today?
  • Morning Leenie and Everyone Else.

Getting Ready to run out the door and go to work.. ugh.. They asked me to close last night so I didn't get home til about 11:45 or so.. just to go back in for 8am.. Hopefully I get out on time (2pm) today... and tomorrow is my day off

In Northern Indiana we don't set our clocks forwards or back so.. it's nice although they are trying to get us to change to EST time and then we would have to follow them.

Thank you Leenie I forgot to check the weather today...Plentiful sunshine. High near 60F and I get to be outside in Garden all day

Well Have to run.. Hope Everyone has a Wonderful Sunday.
    /hugs
  • Sorry for not posting more… Saturday James and I spent the day in Oceanside. I love the beaches there. I wish I could go back to Pismo, but it’s such a drive. Oceanside will do heheh. It was such a GORGEOUS day Saturday. Sun was out, it was warm and everything seemed to be blooming. I thought I was suffering from allergies so I took a Claritin. Well, it fixed my problem but when I got up this morning I was sicker than a dog. I took some Dayquil and I seem to be doing a bit better. Im sore tho, got muscle aches. So I wont be doing any exercising this weekend. I wanted to get out and pamper my roses, unfortunately I won’t be doing that. I’ve been forcing myself to drink as much water as I can, so I don’t get dehydrated and make things worse.

Well I’m off to lay down. Take care everyone…
    Sue…