Yay! I exercised today! April 2005

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • New exercise thread for April!

Today I will be going on a 30 minute walk at lunch time, even if it is raining
  • 30 minute lunch walk in the breezy sunshine... 30 minute walk after work in the blinding rain. (oops! It wasn't rainy when I started )
  • Hit the gym, 30 minutes on the treadmill, with alternating running and inclines. Lower body workout, and finished with 140 situps and stretching.

Great start to a week.
  • I am on a roll. I have exercised for the past 14 days straight! Today I hit the gym for a 3 mile run and weight lifting on the legs. I have my shoes at work so I can go for a walk cause its supposed to be gorgeous here today.

Tiki.
  • Saturday: 60 minutes aquacize
    Sunday: Entirely lazy day
  • Spent an hour this morning with Billy Blanks. Was able for the first time to complete the push-up portion of the workout. Now if I can complete the butt floor piece I will be ecstatic.

Tiki.
  • Just 30 minutes of walking yesterday, had to work an extra 4 hours yesterday, blarg.
  • yesterday I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and a round of the machines at the gym. I did stop early because I discovered a nice big hole in my pants but I'll just get some new pants and head back tomorrow.
    I'm aiming for a Mon/Wed/Fri thing.
  • 35 on the elliptical at resistance 5 and worked the chest. Day 16 completed.
  • Tuesday: 30 minutes walking, 60 minutes aquacize
  • Tuesday - 40 minutes of bellydancing
  • Weds: 20 on the tread, 10 on the bike and three rounds of the machines.
  • Thursday - Billy Blanks - did 30 minutes before cute guy showed up and then did the rest after cute guy left.
  • Wednesday: 30 minute walk
    Thursday: 30 minute walk, 60 minutes aquacize.
  • 30 minutes running, 20 minutes weight lifting on shoulders.

I'm BAD!!!!!!