Is there an exercise for this?

• My previously watermelon-like jugs are now more like sad little apples at the bottom of a sack. Is there any way of exercising toward getting my perky 36B's back or are they gone forever and I should start saving my pennies for surgery?

I don't normally do many strength workouts and wonder if that would help?

Kelly
  • I'm a 34b but I have noticed that weight lifting exercises have made a difference to all of the muscles of and around my breasts--I'm doing KS Lift Weights to Lose Weight.
    I use 2-3 and 5 lb weights for her program --she suggests 3, 5 and 8 lbs.

Good luck ---
  • Yes, chest exercises can build up the muscle under the breasts and give the upper chest a more filled-out look, and sometimes even give a little lift. But, remember you can't change the breast itself with exercise, just the muscles underneath.

Everyone should be doing weight training for all major muscle groups -- don't work just one body part. Kathy Smith's Lift Weight to Lose Weight is a GREAT way to start, and has lots of good chest exercises.
  • Kelly -- Absolutely, positively and a resounding YES weight training will help your chest area... But you should also work all body part too and that will certainly help with the maintenance of your weightloss... Join us in the Ladies Who Lift forum of the Maintainers forum, there will, I promise, be plenty of advise....