Curvy Vixens #2

You're on Page 10 of 17
Go to
  • Oh! Lynn, is that you on your avatar?
    Kim
  • moi... 30 pounds ago... .. will get there again.. I nose it..
  • I made some vegi soup for dinner.. blah!! It is gross... but.. I'm scarving it down...
    want some?? LOL
  • Ok, I give, how does veggie soup taste yucky?
  • like gross mush.. LOL...
  • Ohhhh ok, its just over cooked. lol you could always puree it up and make a veggie shake out of it
  • yuck...
    I'm in the chat room if anyone is interested... it is 6 18pm... eastern time..
  • Kim---congrats on your weight loss!!

Lynn---I went into the chat room...you werent there!! Im so mad at you
  • Ah ha! I am such a nut I wanted to post and I went all over trying to figure it out...well All I had to do was scroll down...unhuh im not the sharpest tool in the shed lol and I'm hungry! I wish my tummy would shrink! I totally blew it Saturday but have been doing much better these past 2 days. I usually cheat 1 a week which is so bad! LOL
  • Lynn, WOW! I thought you got that picture off the internet somewhere! That is awesome! I have some of myself from about 10 years ago that I wouldn't mind looking like again. You are gorgeous!

Jenn- hang in there. Don't be so hard on yourself. I have lost weight many times before and I always allowed 1 day to cheat a week (I can't now on the SBD, but I would too!). You can do it.

Deanne - thanks for the congrats on my 5 pound loss! I am still really excited and more determined than ever.

Gotta go eat! I made some SBD friendly chili tonight. It is warm here, but I just wanted something besides chicken!!!!!!!!!

Kim
  • hiya goddnes...<< blushing>>> thanx... thanx... I don't feel so gorgeous at the moment...I was in the 160's in 2002... blew it and gained!! great talking to ya in the chat room!
    Deanne~~ I'm soooooooooooo sry that I missed ya in the chat!! yikes... Don't be mad at me.......I ate that vegi soup.... yuck.... LOL
  • Here I am today with my large hiney and tubby flubby tummy I hope this pic isn't too blurry...

• Here is our home, it took us three years to build..

• Lynn, I would send a pic of me, but I won't let anyone take a picture! I usually do all the videos in our family too. I guess if something happens to me, they will at least hear my voice on the video! Nice house! How large is it? It looks huge!

Kim
  • hi THERE, I know about the pic thing. I hate them. I do all the video also and all the picture taking. All of my pic's are mostly taken from the studio I work for. If it wasn't for dance pic's I wouldn't have any.
    The house is 4500 sq, with five bedrooms on ten acres in upstate NY. It is pretty isolated, but a mile down the road is a major street with lots of shopping, schools and stores. It is prime location. We bought the property in 1995 when land was dirt cheap here. We started building in '98 and moved in '01. In a short time the area has really boomed, less then a mile from my home they are building a new wendy's, just what I need!!! I love their chili!!!
    I'm off to slumberland, I have to get up real early tomorrow.
    night night all