Happy Birthday, Laurie!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Happy Birthday, Sweet Laurie!!
    Hope you're having a wonderful day, darling.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE
  • It's tomorrow. Today is her birthday eve! lol It will still be good for tomorrow as well!
  • Happy Birthday Laurie!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (that's carrot cake) teehee
  • Thank you, Bamie. I didn't have time to read that HUGE thread yesterday.
  • Well I'm sure she will be happy to celebrate 2 days! teehee Especially with the load she had been under with that wretched paper!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE !!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!
  • A Very Happy Birthday to a Very Special Person
    LAURIE!
  • Happy Birthday Week!
    In the spirit of celebrating two days of Laurie's Birthday, I vote we celebrate it for a week. Should have had a Laurie History Month! TeeHee

Happy Birthday Laurie!

• Happy Birthday!
  • Laurie - I hope your birthday is filled with many wonderful things! You certainly deserve it hon!!
  • Ahhh, you guys are the best!!! :

2 days of birthday celebrating is wonderful!!! I love that my coworkers and DH have been so supportive....on Tuesday we had a staff meeting with all our student workers and our wonderful secretary got a sugar free cheesecake from a local bakery and brought it in lit with candles! That was so neat! The carrot cake turned out awesome (one of the things that tastes even better made with WW flour! ) and DH invited my neighbors and a friend from work over to eat it with us, which was a total surprise!!! We had such a nice evening. I spent most of the day on the phone with friends and family--one of the perils of living so far away, but they all made sure I felt loved, which was such a blessing. God is good!

Thanks so much, chickies! I still don't know where we're going on this mystery trip, but DH said it's slightly warmer than here, which is music to my ears!!!

I hope all of you are having a great day...are my friends on the east coast enjoying beautiful weather like we are? It was in the 50s yesterday and sunny!
  • Happy Birthday (again) Laurie!
  • Sunnybunny, has anyone ever told you that you're a sweetheart? Thanks!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE!!! You're such an inspiration!!! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your birthday!!!