Moms Losing Weight #66

• Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!

Here's a bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 20 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla, Nicole: ages 11, 5, & 2. Married 5 years. Live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer & trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Jeniqua ~ 28 y.o married 6 years to Joe, SAHM to Jasmine 5, Juliesa 4, JT 2. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I am currently on the SBD to help me reach my goal.

(michellejy) Chelle: 29 yo SAHM to Sage (8), newly married to wonderful man & looking to lose 100 pounds. Losing weight by sticking w/ low-cal, lowfat diet & exercise .

Chrissy: Married & a SAHM to 3, Cara , Anthony & Victoria (Tori Jo) . Counting Calories and faithfully working out with Richard Simmons, I drink a gallon of water a day.
  • Morning Ladies..

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone! Hope you have a great Monday! It is a new week!
  • Morning Penny, hope you have a great week. Really slow on the board this weekend, let's get in gear! Okay, that's just me not having a life, and unable to really go anywhere or do anything!

LOL, gotta run, bbl.
  • Morning, all. It is TOM for me now, so my scales are up, and my cramps are trying to kill me. I slacked off on the working out last week with being sick and that fun stuff, so it's time to get back in gear!
  • Morning all...TOM is here HARD I hate that dang thing, although I did get lucky and didn't gain any this month, maybe cuz its my first month since I started eating better and I'm still loosing instead of holding on to the TOM weight. Well I have to get to the bank (driving today, I will not walk ANYWHERE during the first few days of TOM) and gotta run to the store, BBL

Tabitha~Did you quit?
  • Been a busy morning. Went and paid my phone bill, applied for six jobs, and had lunch all before noon! Please send some positive thoughts my way. Of the six jobs, 4 I know I am qualified for, 1 I can learn, and 1 may not higher me because of my weight. That one is for a Sales Counselor with LA Weightloss. So, I'm not too sure about it. 20 minutes of walking in on top of all that. Now, I am going to clean my living room (it never ends) exercise, then we have to go get dd from pre-K and go to the grocery store. When I get home from the store, it will be more exercise time for me. I will be getting my butt in gear! I just don't feel like I did as much as I should have these past two weeks, and I seriously have to catch up to Michelle! Ready or not, here I come!
  • Hi everyone!
    Hope everyone's weekend was nice. I guess the main thing I did was help hubby clean the garage....yuck!
    I did manage to lose 2 lbs. over the weekend. Weekends are usually the pits for me but I just stuck to my diet and did it. Maybe all of that work in the garage helped.
    Tabita-it sounds like you've had such a busy day so far!! You go girl!! Hope you get a job out of that--sounds like you might--six applications b4 noon!! Wow!!
    Sorry to all of you who have the monthly visitor. No fun....but you'll get through it!
    I guess it's off to treadmill. I'm up to 15-20 minutes at 2.8 mph a few times a day. I just put on some tunes and start walking. Love it. This month I've been losing 3 pounds a week, last month it was 2. It looks like I'll make my goal of 220 by Easter.
    I haven't posted a lot, but have always been a lurker (ohh, that sounds creepy) and I want to thank all of you who have always given me the courage to go on.
    Well, that's it for now. Hopefully, bbl. Have a good day, e1!! Lisa
  • Just a fly by for me...Had a few extra minutes of my lunch hour and thought I'd say hi. TOM isn't here for me but that didn't stop me from gaining a 1 1/2 pounds. Darnit!

Tabitha_Good luck with the job apps. I hope one of them works out for ya.

HI LISA! HI CHELLE! HI PENNY!

Okay...its back to work I go... then to feed my dad's cats again. He'll be back tonight so I'll be sooo happy.

~chris
  • starting a new thread~