Trying to start

• Hi
    Well I am back to trying to get my diet started but I am not doing to good. Tonight I went out and bought some weight smart vitamens and tomorrow I will start taking them. I really need to get going on this. Anyone want to give me a good kick in the butt. Wish me luck. I will let you know how tomorrow goes.
  • Don't worry, you can do it. Lots of info and support here. One step at a time. One habit at a time. One pound at a time.
  • You can do it! Go ahead and join some of the challenges, a great way to keep you accountable!
  • Hi and welcome. I'm sure you can do it. For me I started changing a few little bad habits while adding in exercise and monitoring my portion sizes.
  • Welcome! The challenges here are great. The monthly point challenges will help you stay on track and motivate you. (The march point challenge has the instructions.)
  • Hi BJJ and welcome to the 100lb club!

Congratulations on taking that first difficult step that is deciding to do something about your excess weight!

Let us all know how tomorrow goes - we'll celebrate the'first day of the rest of your life'with you, and if you have any problems, we might be able to help!

Hope you have a great day!

Love Amanda x
  • BOOT!

There is your kick in the butt. Glad you could join us.
  • Hi and Welcome

I´m fairly new here too but have been pleasantly surprised about how friendly and supportive everyone is!

I'm sure you'll be fine...just stick around and you'll start to feel more motivated!!
  • Do the Vitamins work for you? It makes sense having those vitamins and minerals will make you body feel less like its missing something. Does that really help with cravings and all?
  • [QUOTE=howie6267]BOOT!

Can I have one of those Howie?? I really one!
  • It applies to anyone who needs it mez.