Moms losing weight # 57 Monday

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hey ladies. Well the baby and I stayed home from work today. We are both feeling bad. I think he is actually okay -- I'm just dealing with the throat/headache crap. No exercise for me at all since last week. I so hope I'm feeling up to par tomorrow. Kick me in the rear ladies, I need it.
  • Just letting everyone know that I'm alive. Tired but alive. Looks like Melissa is in for a big snow storm.... I wish we'd get some. IT's going to be a dry year this year again. Well I gotta go and install Tiana's new computer game and then relax for the night.

I'll post tomorrow when I'm more alert....

~chris
  • HI ladies, I am alive as well, just busy and having a tough time getting here to do anything but post my points for the challenge etc! Hope you are all well, love to you all! I will try and get here soon to get personal. dh and sydney are getting over this respitory thing, now his brother and dad (dh's) have it, and mt chest is getting tight and I am coughing.....gggrr....I keep getting sick! I am taking Zimcam like its my job! LOL! Have a good night! TTYL !
  • Gonna start a new thread C ya there!