Knock knock. Who's there?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Onederland for Jen, that's who!!!!

I can't possibly express how cool it is to step on the scale and see a leading 1 instead of a leading 2. I still have a way to go, but I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for giving so much great advice and support. I couldn't have made it to this milestone without you guys!

Celebration time!
  • Yay!!!!!
    WOO HOO!!!! That is so great! Congratulations!!!!

• Yay!!! Way to go Jennifer
  • Congrats Jen!! Even the number in the middle changing is a thrill. I can only imagine how good it is to see that 1.

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th
    hw/sw(pg)/cw/gw
    272/258/240/155
    mabear's homepage
  • Wow, Jen, way to go! Congratulations!
  • I can't even imagine how AMAZING that must feel! Hopefully I'll join ya there someday CONGRATULATIONS!!! This deserves lots of happy smilies:

I know the dancing banana isn't much of a congratulatory kinds thing, but he's just so damn cool
  • WaHOOOOOO!!! GREAT JOB!!

You should treat yourself at a Victoria Secrets shop!

Patty
  • What wonderful news! Congratulations!
  • Bravo mon amie

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to continue on my weight loss journey.

You're an inspiration to us all!!!
  • YAY Jen!!! I knew it would be any time now. Congratulations and welcome to ONEDERLAND!!!!!

Now, kick off your shoes and make yourself at home, it's a great place to live!

Beverly
  • That is just wonderfu!!! YEAH!!!
  • COngratulations! I am so happy and proud for you!!

Keep up the excellent work... You're awesome!
  • Yay Jen!!!

You have achieved so much and this is a well deserved reward for all your hard work!!

Well done!!

Love Amanda x
  • That is so fabulous, well done you!!!!!!!!!

You're a oner!!!!!!

Congratulations to you, and wait for the party when you say I'm at goal!!!!!
  • Well done. I know you were so down earlier in the week with the gain and now look it you. That was probably just what your system needed to kick you on into Onederland.