Fibromyalgia #136

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Hey There
    Meme- Can anything else happen to you. Thank God you didn't break a leg or hip. Put a piece of screen down where the dog digs. That is what my Son-in-law does.Ofcourse the dog may just go somewhere else and dig..
    Eleni and I met our sister Mary today for lunch. She gave us a nice gift for our B/D. Eleni's is the 8th and mine is the 10th.I hate to see the scale thrusday. I will have to watch things really close till then.. It seems the more I try to watch my eating the more I want to eat...
    Hello everybody...Joanne
  • Hi I am going to try and post a picture of Joanne when she became a KOP.It may take me a couple of tries.Here it is. Hope it looks ok

• Joanne, your looking good. Thanks, Eleni, for posting that for Joanne. Hope you are feeling better yourself now.

Meme - for heaven sakes, what ELSE have you got up your sleeve. My goodness woman, you are really going to do some serious damage to yourself. Hope you were able to rest and put that poor body to sleep for a bit.

Mima - it is allergy time for sure. I go out and my eyes run and my nose follows

Hi Tammy - hope you had a good day.
  • Nope, no rest ... you know I never rest. Had to teach, did some wash and made a cassarole for dinner. Hurts like the dickens, though!
  • Mima, my hubby ended up coloring in circles last night while I napped! He has never offered to do things for me for school, so I was pleasantly surprised. I think he knows how much I've been hurting lately.

Meme, You better be more careful young lady!! We don't need you to break something. Glad things went well at the Home Show. Now I'd like some jelly beans. My son has used Allegra, and it doesn't work the best with him. Sometimes the cheap brand at Wal Mart works the best for him.

Happy Birthday to Joanne and Eleni!! Great picture! My son's b-day was Saturday, the 5th. 17 years old! Oh my.

Anne, I like that about your eyes running and nose following!!
  • Tammy ... send me your address and I'll mail you some!!!
  • Hi guys-Meme!!!! take it easy-oh yeah, you don't have that word !!! Take care-ice!! My insurance company actually pays for Allegra. Right now I have asthma from the allergies-not as bad the last 2 days but then I went and ate 4 cookies so that's not good but they were-in the freezer because we couldn't go to the Superbowl party. I will give them away. Joanne-Happy Birthday and you look awesome. Hi Eleni-thanks.
    The dog is acting strange lately. We got him groomed and he seems to have a hot spot but he is very lethargic but then he starts running around wild. He is 14 so we won't go into expensive tests. I had a Walmart haircut yesterday!! Bye for now Mima Anne-it doesn't matter where you are, the trees bloom. For you idol fans , I like Anwar!!! This whole place is going crazy for Vonzell. Hope she does well tonight.
  • Wow ... am I ever sore! I'm not working today ... unless somebody pulls in the driveway about a trailer! I cancelled piano lessons, anyway! Boy, is it ever cold ... it snowed last night. I dread going out today ... maybe nobody will come! I have my heavy coat, scarf and boots by the door, just in case!!! By the time I get dressed they'll be gone! :sman:
  • Good idea!! I made my living room curtains and Brad is going to put up the rod today!! I am back decorating. Now I want to put up my border in the bedroom and get some curtains up. This is where I left over when Brad got sick. Boy is it raining-it never sprinkles. But it snowed bad back home. My brother got home just in time.He will have an adjustment. Bye for now. Mima
  • Meme, I like your way of thinking!! Take your time getting those clothes on. lol

Mima, I need some new curtains and borders put up at my house whenever you get the time. We had more snow yesterday, but not enough to amount to much.

After school today I go to get a perm. My hair is driving me crazy because it takes too much effort to get it to look halfway decent. It hurts holding a curling brush after a while. I am such a wimp!
  • Hey There
    It has rained here most of the day. Not hard but steady..And cold!We ,florida crackers, feel it when it is in the 40's. Yes Mima, When you finish your place I have a house you can do.. No mima,I have never had a massage.. I feel like I really need it..I ache all over.
    Tammy- I have had one perm in my life.. My hair is a little curly anyhow. I don't know what I was thinking. She about burned it all off.My hair is not as thick as it used to be.
    Spent a lot of time in the mall today. Didn't spend a lot. I bought some socks and hand cream..Big spender!
    By for now...Joanne
  • Joanne, when I chaperoned our HS band to Disney in Feb. 2004, it was sooooooooo cold! I guess it hit record lows while we were there. We leave Ohio and go to Florida to freeze. lol Actually, most of the time it was nice. It was just one day that was bad for us.

My perm feels great! Just knowing that all I have to do is wash it and go now. Sometimes I'll use a curling brush or iron when I have a perm, but most of the time I just go curly.

I haven't been to the mall in ages. Maybe I'll go over our spring break. Socks and hand cream are good. You sound like me and my purchases!
  • Hi guys-it poured here but I got the valance up and it looks great. And Jill came over with Evan yesterday. He is into EVERYTHING-ate the cardboard off my videos. We went to Home Depot and she got some more childproof locks. But his disposition is so much better and he is starting to talk. It's funny to hear him say backpack. He calls Alison Ala but he hasn't said Mima yet. He might rename me. Mike is having a St Patricks party Sat night and some musicians are coming and we will sing Irish songs. I am making soda bread-never made it before!!!Sounds like fun. It finally stopped raining. Going to Walmart this am. So what else is new. Bye for now Mima
  • I'm freezing. It really isn't that cold here. Just me I guess. I've got the heat turned up but I'm still cold. Last night I was cold in the van going to church ... nearly ran hubby out of there! Cold at church ... cold at I Hop when we went to eat ... told them to crank up the heat. Nearly froze ... when we got home, I had some computer work to do so made me some hot tea and piled on THREE throws and was still shivering. Don't know what's wrong with me! My blood must be low again!!!

Back to work! Seems like that all I ever do anymore. (Nearly tax time! That's what happens when you have a business!)
  • Mima, I laughed when I read you were going to Wal-Mart. I just made a short list so I can head there tomorrow or Saturday.

Meme, I've been so cold today too. I had recess duty and nearly froze! I hope you aren't getting sick.