I need some support!!!

• I have finally decided enough is enough, at 30 years old and220lbs (the heaviest I have ever been!!!) I'm taking yet another stab at dieting. It seems like I have tried everything in the past but don't stick to it so I'm hoping a little moral support will help. Bigshootahs
  • From LuzenLady
    I am new. This is my first post. And I have never joined a forum before, I work on computer all day, but not much experience this way. So forgive me until I learn my way around. I am hoping that I can gain support and be supportive to my fellow "losers". I have a lot of weight to lose and I have been on every diet known to man. I am currently attending a weight management class given by our hospital. It is similar to Weight Watchers point system, only it is very basic. 75 calories = 1 pt. I am on 20 pts a day. You are encouraged to eat very nutritiously from all food groups. Get plenty of fiber, exercise, and work on behavior modification. We keep a food journal which is a must for staying on track. I have been doing that for a month now and lost 9.5 lbs, but had a terrible week last week and gained some back. Must stay focused. I also workout at Curves. That is pretty good, but I do think alternately with walking is more helpful than just Curves alone, at least for me. I am trying to set myself up to have as much accountability as I can, so this is one more area to account to, which I hope will help me and others as well. I hope to tell you more about myself as we go along.