Laughing Cow Cheese

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, every time I go to the grocery store I keep one eyed peeled for Laughing Cow Cheese. Yesterday I finally found it. And of course, I just had
    to try it. Yum ... for only 1 point, it is really good! I found it a little pricey though. My question to you guys is, how do you prefer your
    Laughing Cow Cheese served? Plain? On a certain type of bread or crackers? or what? Just curious and trying to get some ideas!

Thanks!
    Jules
  • I like it on saltines and celery too.
  • Good on english muffins, crackers of any kind, melba toast, crisp breads, even regular toast.
  • I love the Laughing Cow on Snackwell's Cracked Pepper crackers. I spread one wedge over 5 crackers, and it's a yummy 2 point snack.

Laura~
  • I like to put it on RF Triscuits...yum! This is one of my favorite treats. I enjoy cheese and it's a nice low pointer.
  • YUM!
    My favorite is with the RF triscuits as well. So munchy! Sometimes I add a dab of salsa to the cheese and crackers too...gives it some extra zip.
  • In addition to spreading it on LF english muffins or toast, my favorite way to eat it is sliced into a salad. It's hard to slice/cut because it is pretty soft, but it's possible.

I also eat it plain, like a slice of cheese.

Nancy
  • I spread it on a slice of Pepperide Farm Toasted Cinnamon Bread and add a dab of sugar free jelly for a nice filling breakfast for only 3 points.
  • I like Laughing Cow Cheese spread on whole wheat toast or on graham wafer crackers.
    I found mine at Costco. It is cheaper there.

April
  • hmm....now thats a new one
    Hi Ladies. I've not heard of that type of cheese before and the only other cow product I've heard of is "skinny cow's" (love them!!) What kind of cheese is this? and who makes it? If it is available at Costco in the States, I've never seen it. Please tell me more!!!
  • Laughing Cow Cheese is available in Canada.

April
  • I've been buying Laughing Cow cheese in Vancouver area of Canada. I love it. I've found the regular grocery store outrageously expensive though.....a pack of 8 wedges for $3.59 or something like that. At Costco, I've been buying a pack of 32 wedges for I think $6.99. What a difference!!

Ann
  • Hi angeleyes! I noticed in your location it says you're a Canadian chick living in NC. I'm originally from Alberta Canada, and I'm now living in VA.

I buy laughing cow in Super Walmart. I'm not sure what's available to you in NC though. I think you might be able to find it at Harris Teeter. It really is yummy for a low point snack.
  • First.. I am a Canuck living in WI!!! Orginally from Toronto - the best city in the world!

I am a big fan too!!!

I use it like butter on a sandwhich ...

toast with laughing cow and some deli meat with cucumbers and onions.. all for only 3 points!!
    I also spread it on a bagel.

Dana
  • Dana, that sandwich sounds scrumptious! I'm going to try it tomorrow for lunch.

By the way, I was born and raised in Toronto, moved to Edmonton in early teens and ended up moving back and forth several times. Out of all the places I've lived, I love the town we're in now.... not to big, friendly, and nestled in the Blue Ridge mountains.
    I still have family in Toronto though!!

Nice 'chattin' with all you Canucks.