Ready for a new challenge?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • As V-Day now behind us; is anyone ready for a new challenge that can take us to Easter day, March 27?

I'm setting my goal for 260. This represents a 14 pounds loss over 6 weeks..

Who's in?
  • Count me in...I want to lose 12 pounds between now and Easter.
  • I'm pledging eight pounds, and ending on Good Friday so that the Easter Bunny can visit me on Easter Sunday
  • My goal is 227 by Easter, which would be a weight loss of 12 pounds.
  • Easter Goals!
    I would also like to take on this challenge ... Im short on my V-Day goal by one pound ...so now it is time to make it up! I am pledging to lose 16lbs by Easter!!!
  • Count me in as well. I want to be 245 Lbs. by Easter.
  • Count me in. I'd like to be 195 by March 27, just in time for my birthday on the 31st. This will be a 7-9 pound loss, depending on whether this water weight goes away or not! I know that doesn't seem so ambitious, but I've slowed down to a snail's pace lately.

Good luck to all!
  • My first challenge--count me in! I'd really like to see the other side of 300 ASAP! I was 306 this morning, so I'll make my goal 295 by March 27. 11 pounds, here we go!
  • March 27, I'll put myself in for 5 lbs.
  • Alright I'm in... Put me in for 10lbs! That will put me at 270
  • Count me in for 10lbs. That will put me at about 214
  • I'm Ready for that New Challange
    Blue[/COLOR]
    OK lets do it!!
    Sounds Like Fun to Me and I'm Ready for a Challange!

Count me in for 10#
  • I am in too....

I made my Valentines Goal of being down to 282 lbs by Valentine's day and I did it.

My new Easter goal is to be down to 272 lbs by Easter weekend. That's a 10 lbs loss.
  • Hi I am new. I am a friend of TheOtherJen. I would like to get in on this challenge. I need to lose some weight. I am putting myself down for 12 pounds by easter.
  • Welcome Nickodimas, glad you could join us.

Well I am sure to reach my current goal of 317 by Feb 28th. So I will continue with my next goal of being 299 by May 1st. So by March 25th I need to have at least 12 lbs off. So my Easter goal will be 309.