Ready for a new challenge?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Count me in as one of the late joiners!! I would like to be at 250 by 3/25 (Good Friday). That's my daughter's sixth birthday It's only about 6 pounds or so, but it would be a big thing for me to get there and stay there for more than a day or two.
  • Guess I should have made my goal more of a stretch -- I reached it today!
  • Congrats Jen.....

As for me, still 4 pounds to go....I should be able to make it.
  • Good job, Jen!
  • Good going Jen. I try to set modest goals on these things because I got tired of failing my goals. LOL So I'm hoping that tomorrow I will have made my goal also. I have 1 more lb to go. This week was not the greatest so I'm not sure if I will show a loss or not.
  • Thanks, Howie. I always have to remind myself that, while good to keep us accountable, the challenge amounts are sometimes arbitrary. Aside from keeping on plan and exercising, we don't have total control -- our bodies kinda wanna lose when they wanna lose!

Here's hoping for a SCALE victory tomorrow!
  • I hit my goal today with a week to spare. I'm down 4 this week to 308. So one under my Easter goal.
  • I'm 1 lb. away from hitting my goal with a week to spare. I'm thinking when I weigh in on Wednesday I will have hit it as long as this TOM doesn't screw me over too much (I want to eat everything in sight)
  • Wow, Howie! Way to go! And you're so close to being in Twoterville. You'll have to have a big (nonfood) celebration that day.
  • Oh Man! I am so excited just weighed in this morning and I am at 271! 1 more pound and I meet my goal. Everyone is doing so great!
  • Yep Sheila almost there. I can't wait. Great going everyone.
  • Look at everyone go. I'm still like 9 pounds away. Who knows I might just drop those pounds before then. Stranger things have happened and I have maintained for two weeks. I'm not going to hold my breath on this though
  • I hit my goal when I weighed yesterday...so since there is another week to go I am doing to see if I can make it an even 20lb loss since I got serious (more would be nice too)
  • Everyone is doing SO well!! Dawnyall - maybe you'll have a great big loss this week if you've stayed the same for 2 weeks prior - I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I haven't been around and posting for a while because I've just started working again I am absoloutely SHATTERED!! I haven't worked for 18 months so I knew it would be tiring plus, I'm working in a foreign language...when I get home I am just good for nothing and go straight to bed lol!!

I stayed the same at my weekly weigh-in yesterday (not able to go to the slimming club anymore as it's during my work hours) but had a decent loss last week of 6.3lbs (by my scales) but only 3lbs at slimming...needless to say, I'm going with MY scales from now on lol!![/COLOR]