Back to the Beach!

• Well I thought I would give WW a try but it offered way too much freedom for me to find any sort of structure. So it's back to the beach with me It's great to see so many new faces around here!

Ellis, Ruth, and Laurie, can I hang with you gals .......again lol
  • Hey welcome back! Your spot is a lil sandy from the chicks walkin by but you can dust it off and get the cabana boy right over to get you some ice cold water! lol
  • Okay, Michelle, but if at any time your signature is any bigger than the length of my screen, you're out.
    Welcome back, sweetie.
  • OMG Ellis LMAO, quit teasing me lol I'm a siggie junkie totally damn paintshop pro lol
    Now pardon me while I spread my towel out....hope I'm not fanning any sand in your drink ellis I just cleared the cupboards of junk and reloaded with sbd friendly items. So I'm now $160 poorer but hopefully I'll be skinny thanks for the welcome back
  • Hi, Michelle, and welcome back.
  • Welcome back Michelle!! I know we don't know each other, but thought i'd welcome you.

• Thanks girls!!!
  • You gals are going to love Michelle. She is a doll!!! So glad to see you back, Michelle, and sure that this third time will be the charm. Don't let Ellis scare you...my sig is so big that you're unlikely to have a larger one.
  • Hi Michelle, I was on Weight Watchers also before starting the beach 1 1/12 years ago and I wouldn't go back. Like you said it was too flexible and I needed structure. Plus the SB is the healthiest diet out there.Welcome Back From a Newbie (started Yesterday) on this forum. Looking forward to your post. Hugs BB
  • Hi there BB Welcome to 3fc!! It's great to have you here

Laurie, we can start the big siggie club LOL Poor Ruth has turned hers off because of people like us lol. BTW have I mentioned how proud I am of you? You've made excellent progress!!

Thanks for the welcome back
  • Michelle, I turned them off because it slows the loading for me. I turn them back on every so often just for kicks.