Just Starting WW Today

• Hi all - I stumbled upon this website and found that it contained just the info I am looking for. I am starting WW today with the help of a friend who lost 80 lbs. in one year and looks terrific. She showed me what to buy, and I know the point system, I exercise, and hopefully it will all work out. I hope to lose 50 lbs. and get back to feeling good about myself and also adopting a more healthy way to live. Reading all the " posts " from others is very interesting and it's good to be able to share ideas and progress along our way. Good luck to you all.
  • Quote: Hi all - I stumbled upon this website and found that it contained just the info I am looking for. I am starting WW today with the help of a friend who lost 80 lbs. in one year and looks terrific. She showed me what to buy, and I know the point system, I exercise, and hopefully it will all work out. I hope to lose 50 lbs. and get back to feeling good about myself and also adopting a more healthy way to live. Reading all the " posts " from others is very interesting and it's good to be able to share ideas and progress along our way. Good luck to you all.
    The Longest Journey Begins With But A Single Step.
  • Welcome!

~P