Hi Everyone

• My name is Denise and I am new to SB but NOT new to diets. I am still stuggling to grasp the nuances of this eating plan, so I have some ?. I had been following Phase 1 for about a week and a half when I went out to a restaurant and ordered low carb zuccini lasagna (zuccini instead of noodles) and a salad with house vinegrette. I thought I was being a good girl but the scale stalled right after that. I am thinking too much sugar inthe sauce or dressing? What do you think? Then: yesterday was a day early to startPhase 2 but we were going to a special occation brunch and I had a few things on the rarely list. Now what should I do? I gained one lb.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Denise, welcome to the Beach!
    How much have you lost on Phase I, and how much weight do you have to lose?
    Are you drinking plenty of water?
    Tell us a little more, and we'll advise you.
  • Thanks for offering help
    As you can see in my new signature, I lost 7 lbs the first week. I was hopeful for 3 more by the second week, but as I said I stalled after the restaurant food and then on Sunday I started Phase 2 one day early because of going out to brunch. I ate a small cheesecake brownie and a cookie that day and regular bacon and other SB allowed foods. I gained one lb. Now, do I have to go back to Phase 1 because I gained a lb. and cheated a little or what? I have been doing Phase 1.

I have never been a thursty person and I work at a job were I am not allowed bathroom brakes until lunch time. I have been drinking a protien shake with one carb and 2 cups of coffee during work; water and diet root beer at night. Sometime a glass of milk as a afterwork snack.
  • Denise, if you're not keen on continuing on Phase I for another week, do Phase II for a couple of weeks. But stick to the allowed foods!
    You can always go back to Phase I. It sounds like you're about ready to cheat, so I wouldn't even try staying on Phase I right now.
    I'm going to copy your post into the regular section so that more people will read this...
  • It's here:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52863