Monday's Menus - January 31!

• Okay - what are we all eating today?

Breakfast:
    plain instant oatmeal
    sf/ff strawberry yogurt
    decaf w/lite cream

Lunch:
    vietnamese restaurant???
    Big soup thing or maybe some rice paper wraps (any idea on rice paper points?) I believe the fillings should be all core!

Snack: green grapes

Dinner:
    want to make fajitas (no tortillas for me tho). Have the boneless/skinless chicken breasts in fridge - need to pick up some fajita seasoning, but I have lots of peppers and onions.
    But the most exciting part is guacamole - which I love. My two avocados looking really ripe so I might mash them up with some salsa for a fajita topping (along w/my grated soy cheese and lettuce and ff sour cream), can't wait!!!
    Maybe some brown rice on the side!

Snack: cereal and milk or yogurt if hungry.

Froufie
  • b: plain instant oatmeal w/Splenda & frozen peaches (yum!)
    l: ?? maybe that tomato soup I keep saying I'm going to eat
    s: fruit
    d: brown rice mexicana and those cornmeal cakes that were mentioned last week

Am still working on my sugar "detox." Boy, it's hard!

Angela
  • Angela, i am detoxing too........

B: whole wheat bagel with becel
    S: apple
    L: yogurt, peppers tomatoes
    S: oatmeal with applesauce or just applesauce
    Supper: chicken, stirfry I think!

Snack: popcorn

water water guzzle
  • B: omelet with FF cheese, 8 oz. glass of milk
    Sn: Popcorn
    L: 1/2 Baked potato with FF sour cream and cheese, a little less than 1 cup tomato soup, 8 oz. glass of milk
    Sn: peaches in pear juice
    D: broiled tilapia, steamed broccoli/onions/mushrooms
  • Here's my menu so far:

B ww toast w/ a little pnut butter
    banana

L garden vege soup
    4 saltines
    ff sf choc fudge pudding

D pork chop
    baked potato
    some vege

water, water, water, got some crystal light today to add a little flavor.

Lisa
  • Frannie, what's becel?

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with skim and 1/2 cup homemade applesauce

Lunch: Egg beater omelet with FF cheddar and avocado topped with a bit of warmed salsa; side of turkey sausage (points) and a large serving of cantaloupe, grapes and blackberries. Ate this at a local restaurant. Made sure they used no oil in omelet. It was FABULOUS! This was to make up for having to go to the Gynnie!

Dinner: Core Chicken Cacciatorre over ww rotini; field greens salad with FF balsamic vinagarette, broccoli

Snack: Popcorn or SF/FF White Chocolate pudding. Depends on whether the salt monster or the sugar monster strikes!
  • It's 4:30 and I'M SO HUNGRY - ate my grapes - drinking water and heading home. Don't think I can make the chicken fajitas - will take too long...ha ha ha.

Luckily I can just warm up the beef barley cabbage soup and eat it - if hungry later I'll have something else.

Your lunch (and menu today) sound great Vickie - yum yum!

Ciao!

Froufie