Dr. A to give tips

• on Regis & Kelly Live this morning. It's Beautiful Body Week. I plan on tuning in!!
  • Um....any idea what day?
  • Today.
  • Just saw Dr. A on Regis & Kelly. If you didn't already know the plan, it wasn't very informative. They kept talking over him, interrupting him, making jokes about how awful the allowable food is. I got kind of frustrated trying to make out what he was saying. I guess the covers of the books were shown, so that might get some people curious. Was anyone else disappointed with his appearance on R&K?
  • Wow he has not been on there yet here. I thought it was a live show. It just came on here and they said he would be on there today. Billy Crystal is fixin to be on.
  • Bamiegirl, He comes on at the end - after Billy Crystal and one other guest.
  • I was VERY disappointed with it. I felt bad for him with Regis & Kelly interupting. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know. Sigh.
  • Atleast people got a chance to look at the good foods you can ehjoy while following this WOE. They did run all over him though!
  • I quit watching that show years ago because of that same reason, they do that to everybody. I am thinking that the guests must not feel very important but more like new material for Regis and Kelly to poke fun at.