so cal chick looking for serious buddy

• Open dedicated and fun person looking for same. Someone to checkin with.

To loose weight and reach our goals together. I'm real fun and open - so if you want to share let me know!!
  • can't tell much about you from your message except that you're fun loving and want a REAL buddy - check out my 1st posting today too (last few pounds and need a buddy like me)
    I want the same a real person who wants to truely commit. Your second goal weight is my life long goal
    let me know what you think

Amanda
  • Hi all

I am seriously looking for a buddy to chat with I need to lose about another 20kg, yes I am Australian and don't know much about talking in pounds, but would love to have someone to check in with. I am not following any specific diet but would like to know more about the southpark diet, if thats whats its called. please email me.
  • Hello ladies, if you all are still looking for buddies, I'd like to join you. I am very serious about losing weight too. I did really well last summer until I moved and got sick and stayed sick for a while.... Alas the scales are showing a much higher number now (195#) then they were in September (177#). I felt so much better then and I want to get back to that so I can feel get when I get married in May!

BTW, Dily, I think you mean the South Beach Diet (South Park is a cartoon with fool-mouthed pre-teens). If you want to find out more about it there is a whole section on South Beach here.
  • Hey Jenn,

Got married in August and I will tell you it was FABULOUS. I will say I have gained weight since then. This weird thing happened I lost weight the week of my wedding without trying... JUST FELL OFF. The next day hubby even said you LOOK SKINNY. This is after eating a nice midnight snack and living it up at the wedding. Well good luck, I know you will have a super day.
  • Amanda
    Quote: can't tell much about you from your message except that you're fun loving and want a REAL buddy - check out my 1st posting today too (last few pounds and need a buddy like me)
    I want the same a real person who wants to truely commit. Your second goal weight is my life long goal
    let me know what you think

Amanda

Hey Chica I sent you a PM. I know exactly where you are at was there not to long ago but made a detour. YOu are at an important cross road and you will make it cause you are putting systems in place. You will be one hot babe this summer so stay the course. Anyways, check the PM and let me know what you think. We can learn more anout one anothe then go from there. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Thank you very much Scoop!

I think the having too much on your mind to think about eatting could have something to do with it... It seems like no matter how much ahead you have stuff done, there is just so much that must be done that last week. I'm sure you were busy, busy, busy!
  • Hey Jenn,

DO you workout? If you don't you better start. Do cardio and weights. I was very organized so didn't have that much to do. I'm a planner and organizer by nature so that helped. I also created a million spreadsheets with timelines and to-do's for people. I also had a day of coordinator so it helped as well.

What are you doing to loose weight? Just curious.
  • Of course I workout... Everyday... I don't expect the weight to just decide it is tired of haning around and walk away on it's own (though I wish it would LMAO) I go to Curves and I do pilates and I live on the 3rd floor I also count calories.

I am very organized myself, but there are certain things that HAVe to be done the week of and working full time means it will be a busy week for my maid of honor and I... It'll keep me on my toes at least
  • Gotcha
    Quote: Of course I workout... Everyday... I don't expect the weight to just decide it is tired of haning around and walk away on it's own (though I wish it would LMAO) I go to Curves and I do pilates and I live on the 3rd floor I also count calories.

I am very organized myself, but there are certain things that HAVe to be done the week of and working full time means it will be a busy week for my maid of honor and I... It'll keep me on my toes at least

That is super you sound like you got it all figured out!! The worst thing for me was the guest count - it was so hard all these last minute changes.I did assigned seating so I made it even harder. My MOH did not do much cause I'm A CONTROL FREAK WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS LIKE THAT!! I have a high standards. The last week is crazy - I work full time as well. Oh I'm so excited for you. I love my wedding pictures and video..... so much fun!!
  • Oh I understand the "control freak" thing.... I am a total perfectionist and I need things right (which means the exact way I would do it, whic means doing it myself 90% of the time) My MOH will be mostly moral support and since she had finals that week.

You sound alot like me, so I have to ask did your husband have any say in the wedding at all? Mine just keeps saying "whatever you want honey" or "if you like it, I like it"