new & 36

• Hi everyone. I posted in the buddy forum and just came across this one.
    I would like to meet people that have the sames goals as I do and hopefully make some good friends here. I live a somewhat secluded life and don't get out much. Unfortunately that means I don't hang out with my friends enough and get a bit lonely for female companionship. I have a great husband but sometimes he falls short in knowing how to give the support I need (example: knowing I am trying a low carb diet and then he makes his wonderful chocolate cake!!). I know he doesn't do it to be mean, he just doesn't think about it. Or sometimes he probably thinks I am not going to stick to it anyway so why should he suffer.....Can't really blame him. I have said "I am starting on Monday" a hundred times only to give up a week later.

Anyway..I just wanted to say hello and look forward to getting to know some of you better in the future.
  • Hi Ashana!!! Welcome to 30-Something's! I can sooo relate to your situation. My DH is a wonderful, caring, supportive person, but sometimes he can be dumb as a brick. I sure hope we can help you out! Come join us on the "week of..." thread!