Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#24)

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Read This!!
    For anyone who is interested (and this may be something that everyone but me knows already, so bear w/me if I'm repeating):

When you get ready to adjust your ticker, you don't have to go through the process of creating a new one all over again. The last line of the hyper link has #/#, with the first # being the total pounds you want to lose (at least it is in my case) and the 2nd # being the total pounds you've lost so far. In your signature, just change the 2nd number to correspond with the pounds you lose as they change and save it. It'll update your signature without going through all of the steps.
  • tracker/img/bar08/slider-ard/lb/0/103/6/[/img][/url]

This is the last line of my ticker link. When I get ready to adjust my weight, I'll just go in and change the "6" to (I hope) a "7"
  • Cheryl-Thanks for the tip! I haven't been able to figure it out.

Janice-Good job on the weight loss! I can't make that cake or I would eat the whole thing. That sort of thing is dangerous for me.

Ramona-You poor baby! What's up with the back? How long have you had a bulging disc? I know that it is painful because that is one of Mike's problems. He won't even think of having it operated on though.

Dee-When do you leave for PV? Is it on your birthday?
  • Shelley, yours may be different because you're tracking actual wieght and I'm tracking pounds. Maybe your last line will have something like #/129/... and you can change the 129?
  • Shelley I leave on febuary 12th. Couple more weeks yet. I can't wait, it is cold here. Wish I was with you in Florida.
    I have already had two birthday parties this week. My tea time friends came down on tuesday and we celebrated 3 of our birthdays that fall in January. There is only four of us so it was a big party besides I still had thier christmas presents. This morning my girlfriends that I walk with came down and celebrated with me too. One of them brought hot scones to have with our coffee. More presents, boy I am getting spoiled. Tomorrow night we are going out for our 1 1/2 pound lobster. There will be a party atmosphere that is tropical with live music. Two of our friend are coming to party and celebrate with me. I don't know if anything is actually up for the real day of my birthday but I will see how long I can stretch this out. Fun, fun, fun! We need something to help with the cold winter blues!

Hope that you are all having a good day. This afternoon I am going to see the surgeon, hopefully he will be able to explain why I am having so much back pain.
    Love you.
  • Dee-What happened yesterday at the surgeon? Let us know, please! It's wonderful that you are having a birthday month! I wish I could come and help celebrate!
  • Where's everybody?

Been pretty slow around McSkinny's lately!

Dee, how'd things go at the surgeon yesterday? I hope you got some idea as to what's causing your pain--and how to get RID of it!! I won't be around the comp. for your b-day, so I'm telling you now to HAVE A HAPPY ONE!!! Love ya, lady!

Shelley, were you ever able to figure out what I was trying to explain in my post? It's not necessary to do it that way--just easier (I thought). I hope you have a great week-end and get plenty of running in! The weather is bad here, and I've got to go "home" for a shower, so I probably won't get any walking in. I meant to bring my Leslie Sansone tape with me, but I was in a rush (as usual) this morning and forgot it.

Hope all my Floozie friends have a wonderful week-end!

Cheryl
  • Cheryl thank you for the birthday wishes. It has been pretty slow around here. Some of the usual posters aren't posting. I guess we will have to keep this going.

Janice I was just reading over the posts, your butter pecan cake sounds really good. Maybe I will get Larry to make me that flavor of cake for my b-day or better yet my son Jay and his girlfriend Ashley.

Gayle how are you doing? I am worried about you. It isn't like you to post. Your back must be really sore.

Sherry how are things going for you? You and your family are in my prayers. Are you feeling depressed. If you are talk about it here. We will help you get through it.

Shelley you are almost at your running goal. You are doing great. You have upped your goal a lot since last year. I am proud of you.

Debbie are you still working out at the Y? The doctor wants me to swim so I guess I will have to give it a try. I am not a graceful swimmer. I may take lessons when I get back from vacation but in the mean time I will so what I can.

Ramona how are you doing? I hope that your work isn't too stressful. You have enough to worry about with your boys. Have yourheard from them lately? They are in my prayers.

Carol where did you go? Are you just teasing us with one post?

Things went well at the surgeons according to him. I am not sure if I trust him on what he said.

Be back to repost more I have a important phone call.
  • Dee,
    You know me too well! Yep...I'm depressed.I have several issues going on that I'm dealing with. I'm slowly but surely trying to get myself "pulled-together." Good news: I have been to the Y twice this week!! I'm so determined this time to reach my goal and stay there!

Floozies.....I'll be back later to post again and start a new thread.
  • I'm back...

Dee,
    I know you'll have a nice trip. Just take it easy and try not to do too much.Let everyone wait on you! What did the doctor say today that you don't trust him on? Can you get a 2nd opinion?

Gayle,
    How's your back? It must be hurting you real bad because it's not like you not to post! I miss reading your posts!

Ramona,
    I got Chris' address today. I went after work and bought him stationary, stamps and pens and wrote him a LONG letter!! I already miss him so much and he's only been gone since the 19th! How is your back?

Shelley,
    I'll be joining you soon at the exercise thread. Like I told Dee, I have been twice to the "Y" this week!! Next week I'm going to try to go more!!

Hugs & hello to Carol, Debbie,Vicki,Janice,Tina, Doni & Cheryl....post soon!!

Love to all........
  • STOP!!!!

Please Go To #25.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!