Good Morning,Lets Go Go Go

• Come on Chicks,it's a new day of a new week and let's make it our best one this month.There have been so many success stories lately. Seashell can lead the way so get up and move,move ,move and stay away from those goodies. Love to all.
  • I've already move, move, moved today - had to move all the darn snow so I could get my car out of the driveway I worked up a good appetite for breakfast (3/4c Kashi cereal, 1/2c skim milk, medium sliced banana and 1c calorie reduced hot chocolate). Actually, exercise and a good breakfast IS a great start to the day and I'm going to take your advice, Pam, and carry that motivation forward! C'mon folks, let's all make this cold December Monday the first "on plan" day of a totally "on plan" week!
  • OMG!! Did I need this today!!! I've finshed one 15 min. workout and I need to move my bum and do my WATP CD's ....... ok here I go.......... wait ....... umm now......... awwl am standing...now going to start to move toward dvd player!! Thanks guys!!!
  • Come on ladies, lift those legs, move those arms! We WILL look fabulous for the holidays. We're the 3FC Chicks. No one can stop us! Lets show the world what we're made of!!!!!!!!!!!