Dec 6-12 weekly chick chat!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thanks L!

13 kids! wow- I can't handle 2- 11 year olds. (we took his friend to TN with us for a 4 day weekend this past summer)

Hope you feel better today!

what a weekend coming up- tomorrow night we go to dance class
    saturday we should go to Chris' mom's and we can't ever leave once we get there so I'll be there most of the day, but the good thing is I can get done my mom and stepdad's presents while up there- go to the brother's flower/ gift shop.
    and sunday is the pastor that's marrying us- he's having a concert- about 50 miles away. we really should go but I don't feel like driving 100 miles to see him and he probably won't even get a chance to speak to us. but I know he wants us there- he's been talking about it in our last couple of sessions.

whew! have a great day everyone!
  • Sorry Robin...
    I have no clue what bass pro is, I went to the site, but I too am not incline to go to a store like that. I was saying and not well I might add, that I sent smoked fish to a few people on my list....

-L
  • Well thanks anyway L, for some reason I thought it was you that talked about it quite a while ago. (months ago)
  • saturday morning- hi guys

up to take MIL to the podiatrist for a cortisone shot in a bunion that's causing her pain. We have an 8:30 AM appt- ooh,hard to get out of bed on a Saturday!
    DH down with a bad cold, that should put him out of commission for a day or two. I have some chores to do, but my plans are to put the Christmas decorations out, and do some cooking.

I spend a nice couple of hours with DM, did some shopping (mostly for her, but I got a new coat-for her to give me on Christmas.) we went out for lunch, and wandered through the stores a bit. It was great to be off from work, PLUS out of my house and away from MIL> Miracle of miracles, she(MIL) was up when my DM and I got home and sat to chat with us over coffee. She's been sick and cranky lately, so I was glad she pulled herself together to visit with my mom. I think it was good for her to have to relate to someone else. I have my sister stop in, but there's no one else she'll see. She mostly only wants to hang out with me or DH>
    Today some quick fly-bys of dusting, kitchen floor mopping, and some laundry. I did a big cleaning detailed vacumning and all last weekend, so this weekend is for shopping, wrapping, cards, and cooking! The fun stuff!

have a good one,
    dottie
  • Sounds like a nice weekend Dottie

Dh and I are heading out in a bit for coffee, then he is going to drag the christmas decorations down from the attic. I wont start decorating until next week, when he is at work. Thats usually when I do my christmas cleaning too. So this way there isnt anyone in my way!! lol

Not much else
    Have a good weekend ladies!
    Robin
  • Morning,
    Little man's birthday 8th party today. We have 28 kids coming to the karate studio! it should be loud and fun! Then off to a family hanukah party.....

Have to get the kids ready for Sunday school, so see you around the other side...
    -L
  • 28 kids? scary!

I guess I'll go start a new thread for the week-