WW point Calculator - anyone use it?

• When I was in for my last meeting, I saw the calculator that you can use to add up the day's points. Anyone use it? How do you like it, or do you prefer journaling? Does it save pts for the whole week, or can you just do one day at a time.

I guess the downside to this would be not being able to 'see' what you've eaten, just count the points..or can you put letters in there too? Just wondering...

Girlie
  • I journal and use the calculator!
    I like the calculator because if figures activity and food points and helps with my math! LOL!

I like my journal to see what I ate.

• Calculator
    So you do both then? Hmmm...

Thanks!
  • Yeppers....
    Actually, I keep two written journals...one on my computer and the paper one plus the calculator.
  • I take my calculator everywhere! It's as important as my wallet!

Amy T
  • Calculator
    So you guys think it would be a good investment? I mean, it's only $20...is there anything you can't do besides put the names of the foods down?
  • I LOVE the calculator. I use it and I journal as well. Like Kelly says, it does the math for you. One of the main reasons I got it was because I hate taking the slide finder into the store because I am afraid of what people are going to think and I get embarrassed (bad excuse but I am being honest) When I take the calculator in nobody knows what it is and they probably just think I am adding up my groceries as I go along.

In my opinion it is totally worth the money. Let us know what you decide!

Angie
  • Girlie, I go between the 12 week WW journal and the blue WW calculator. When I need to be really accountable and have gotten sloppy about choices, I write everything down. But when I hit a groove, I can use the calculator. It does not track the milks, veg & fruits, but does count the water and calculate the activity points. The best part for me was that it counted down the points during the day, so when I am using the paper and pen method I do this count down as well.

If you are a gadget person, you will like this.

Liza
  • Hmmm
    I think I'll take a look at it again at the next meeting. i guess I don't understand if it counts the whole week, or just a day, or what....???
  • It carries over banked points....
    but only tracks 1 day.
  • I have recruited quite a few people to ww using my slide rule in the store. Curious people kept coming up to me.
    Terri