Weekly Weigh In 11/22 - 11/28

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning to you all!!
    Turkey Day is almost here! I maintained again this week. My body does NOT want to let go of this last bit of weight!

How did you all do?
  • I haven't weighed in awhile and I was down to 301 today. Amazed but don't expect to see Twoterville unless I get some serious morning sickness
  • Hello!

I am down to 308.6! I am so excited to finally see the scale moving in my favour!!! Time to kick it up a notch!!
  • WTG Dawn on the loss.
    Amy Jo I'm sure the weight will come off.
    Kimberlie--I weighed 317 when I got PG with William. I got down to 304 before delivery and weighed 295 when I was released from the hospital. I never really had any morning sickness with him. I did get gestational diabetes and had to follow a lower carb diet though.

Oh and I'm up .5 pounds from two weeks ago which isn't bad considering I had two holiday dinners this week and have yet to get in any major exercise.
  • Dawnyal... sounds like pregnancy is a good diet for you!
    Amy Jo - things will change soon - just keep at it.

Today I have my dr's appt - so I'll let you know how much gain we are looking at. My scale hasn't moved - which is shocking because I'm hungry a lot! Today I have the gestational diabetes test. Cross your fingers!

Dana
  • Hello All,
    I'm still off work with the flu. I'm wiped out. The Doc said there's a particularly nasty virus about which is knocking people out. ANYWAY I'm not weighing myself til I feel better. The only thing I feel like eating is mashed potato.
    Amy Jo a maintain is better than a gain!!! It will happen!
    Congratualtions Kimberlie!!!
    EXCELLENT DAWN - fantastic news
    Dawnyal - you'll get .5 off easily.
    Dana - Let us know how it goes!!
  • I should get the results of my test tomorrow..
    well.. I'm still doing okay - weight wise... gained 3 lbs in the past month. (I thought it was going to be a lot more)
    I'm still down 1.5 lbs from when this first started. Very happy with that!!!

Dana
  • That's good Dana!
  • Annie-Rose, hope you feel better very soon, you sweetie........and beware those mashed potatoes! You made me laugh with that smiley!

Dana -- you're AMAZING! What an accomplishment! I gained weight each time I adopted a cat, for pete's sake!
  • Man I wanna be just like Dana when I grow up...or out as the case may be Actually I'm down another pound myself and hit the 300 mark today. I really hope to get down into Twoterville and stay put there throughout the pregnancy. Might be hard since I'm hungry constantly already
  • Well my Thanksgiving strategy seems to have worked. I decided not to have a treat meal this week and to weigh early in preparation for Thanksgiving. I weighed today and could not believe my eyes. I lost 5 lbs and I could have claimed six but I’ll save that for next week. I always take the high number when it’s teetering. I am so happy. I’m out of the 340’s and in the 30’s soon to be 20’s. I’m right on track for our winter challenge.
  • Oh My GOOOOODNESSS!!!!!
    Howie That is BRILLIANT!!
  • Howie that is so awesome. WTG!!!!!!!
  • HOWIE, YOU ARE A MACHINE!!

That is wonderful news, buddy!!
  • Howie, you are such an inspiration! Well done!!