Desperate Housewives (SAH's) #293 ~SUNDAY~

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Well I am here and thought I had posted this am but I guess it didn't go through

Michelle,
    Get some rest honey. Hope you are feeling better soon

Crystal,
    Glad you got in some good sleep

Chris,
    Hope you got in some good time at church. I know alot of times.. I don't even get to listen to what is being said with the kiddos

Ricci,
    How are you doing girl? Are you going to school this week with the holidays??

Deana,
    I am sorry dh is working Wednesday night Hope you got your laundry caught up

Jill,
    Ok what kind of game is that? I used to play alot on flipside

Cindi,
    Congrats on all the sleep! That is awesome!

Kristen,
    hope you are feeling better

Geri,
    Sorry you are still sick I am happy to see you posting though

Spryng are you out there??

Well I am gonna hit the hay! Have a great night!

TTYL PENNY
  • Jeniqua,
    Sorry I missed ya...

Was the suprise visit a good one? Sounds like a busy weekend
  • Penny girly here is your siggie I hope you like it! If you want something else let me know

• There's another one pick whichever one you like the best
  • ummmmmm I think I want one too Michelle Can I have one too? Pretty please!! It would make my day, or should I say night, it's 2am here and I am still going strong! LOL
  • Oh and Cheri if you check the posts I looked up your profile and saw your birthday and saw that you are 31 and assumed you conceived in October and on my infamous chart it says GIRL! Actually for age 31 it says there is only 3 out of the 12 months that it could be a boy so I guess it doesn't matter much which month you got preggo in. Anyway that is my 2 cents worth, take it or leave it. LOL I tend to think the chart is pretty accurate but people tell me otherwise! Ok back to the grind, we'll see if I get any sleep tonight!
  • Gonna start a new thread for Monday