Sorry I have to leave this group.

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Did I get your attention? Hee Hee.

I officially have less than 100 lbs to lose. So I don't qualify for this group anymore. I'll stick around though. I am down 3 lbs to 344 for a total of 73 lbs lost and 146 lbs lost from my original start.
  • BRAT!!!! and to think i fell for it!!!

but i'm soooooo proud of you!!!! and impressed!!
  • You stinker. I was close to panic when I read the title.[Say it ant so]I'm very glad it isn't.I will soon have less then 100 lb to lose.I am so happy with this board and all the folks I'd be loth to leave.
  • You all are going to have to kick me out if you want the only man here gone. I love the support I get here. I also love giving support to others. I have had this post in my mind for the last few months just waiting for the time I could write it.
  • I was hoping it was just a cruel april fool's day joke a few months early.

WTG on the losses and just 99 more pounds to go. that is so great. You are doing so well. You'll probably be at goal before the rest of us at the rate you are going!!!
  • Go Howie! Go Howie! Go, go, go Howie!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!
    I'm doing the happy dance for ya man!
  • HOWIE, THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!! You scared the daylights out of me!! I saw it and said, "What the ****??????"

I'm so PROUD of you, though, you scamp..... And you're not going ANYWHERE! Not only do we love you to pieces, we need SOME testosterone in these parts, don't you think???

And don't you think that Amy Jo does the happy dance just the BEST? I love it when she does that.
  • Aarrgghh! You stinker, you!

Congratulations!
  • you brat!

congrats though... you've worked hard.
  • What a comedian you are Howie - you had me worried there!

It is absolutely great that you have less than 100lb to lose - you have done so well at sticking with it through thick and thin - well done you!

Love Amanda x
  • Quote: we need SOME testosterone in these parts, don't you think???

And don't you think that Amy Jo does the happy dance just the BEST? I love it when she does that.
    Thanks Sarah I'm glad to be the testosterone doner here. Boy that sounds kind of strange. LOL

Hands down Amy Jo does the best happy dance. All though I did a pretty mean one myself at the doctors office this morning.
  • I opened this thread thinking "Rats! He'd better have a damned good excuse!! Yes, you're a brat alright, but I'll let it go...THIS TIME.

Great news Howie - you've done so well and I'm glad I've been here to see it. Keep those wonderful results coming!!
  • Well it's nice to know I would be missed. I could not resist the delivery method. My wife says I'm a brat also.

I update my progress pictures. You can veiw them here.

http://thehman.com/weight_loss.htm
  • Congrats, Howie. You seem to have really turned a corner in your efforts!!! We are so proud of you (even if you did try to scare the daylights out of us!).

Chant with me, everybody: HOW-EEE! HOW-EEE! HOW-EEE!!!!
  • Like they all said ~ you BRAT!! When I read it, I thought maybe someone had seen your nice picture and was cyber stalking you and so you couldn't be here anymore.

Anyway, congratulations on this milestone in your journey!! Way to go!!!