Tammy32 is in Onederland and...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • is only one pound away from 50lbs. total loss to date!!

Congratulations on a great job so far and we look forward to all your future successes!
  • Wow, Congratulations Tammy...WTG. Onederland! That's a great accomplishment. Enjoy it.
  • Go Tammy, Go Tammy!
    Tammy, you know I'm so proud of you, my friend.......AWESOME accomplishment!!! I really missed you when you were gone, and am so happy that you came back!

So how does Onederland feel???? Share every delicious detail.....I'll substitute that for my mid-afternoon snack. Ok, maybe I take that back.....
  • That is fabulous news, Tammy! Yes, yes, give us excruciating detail about how ONE-derful it is.

I'm glad you're back, too! I remember you from when I first came to 3FC!
  • Great job Tammy ~ it must feel one-derful!!
  • Congratuations! Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow...not only is Tammy in Onederland and oh so close to the big 50lb. milestone, but she quit smoking cold turkey and has been smoke free for four months! Wow, you're amazing girl - I had to do the two separately because I was sure I didn't have the strength to quit smoking (4 years ago) and lose weight (still in progress) at the same time.

You are now officially on my list of 3FC heros (geez, the list just keeps getting longer and longer - talk about motivation)!
  • You Go Girl! Congratulations on all the hard work. You inspire us all to suceed!
  • that is awesome. You are truly an inspiration!!!
  • Wow. Tackled to problems at once and did it. Wonderful. Your an inspiration. {Big Hug}
  • Well done Tammy - you should feel very proud of yourself as we do!

Keep up the good work!

Love Amanda x
  • Tammy Wow! You are so inspirational!
  • Congrats Tammy
  • Way to go Tammy! Your doing awsome.