HELP...can't eat eggs!

• Help...I cannot eat eggs, I get deathly sick and I need breakfast ideas other than canadian bacon & FF cheese?
  • How about yogurt? In phase 1 you can have plain nonfat yogurt sweetened with Spenda and cinnamon or sugar free syrups. When you are in Phase 2, you can have the fruit flavored yogurts as well.
  • How about cottage cheese (can add sweetener & flavoring), any warmed up leftovers (meat or veg), tomato juice or V8 (warmed it's like tomato soup), yogurt (add sweetener and vanilla to sweeten it up), turkey/chicken bacon or ricotta cheese (again can be flavored).

No one said you have to have breakfast food at breakfast time

Find something you like - preferably something you can make ahead and make a batch.

If you find something original, let us know - we all get sick of eggs too

Kim
  • I get really sick of eggs too so I eat l/f cottage cheese and mix s/f Jell-O in with it. It tastes like fruit and cottage cheese (especially the peach flavor) and leaves me feeling very satisfied.
  • A protein shake - check out the recipe section
  • There are tons of discussions on this in the forum...try using the search box to locate them. I, personally, hate eggs. I have cottage cheese with tomatoes or cucumber, Morningstar Tomato/Basil burgers with a slice of cheese and red peppers with hummus, or a protein shake made with yogurt and flaxseed.

There are lots of choices!
  • Sometimes I have the turkey/cheese/lettuce roll-ups for breakfast.