Weekly weigh in .... November 8 -14

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning all!

How did you do last week?

I have a dr appt on the 23rd.. so I will give an offical weigh in then. I know that I have gained anywhere from 5-7 lbs in the past 2 weeks. The weight is going to start coming on now!

So if you are depressed about how things are going - just think about my gain!

Dana
  • Hi, well I've lost a pound.
    Grand total of 25.
    I'm now 197.
    Guess I'm more of a tortoise than a hare!!!!!!
    Looking forward to hearing how you've all done!!!!
  • WTG Annie Rose. Just remember the old story--slow and steady wins the race!!!

I've finally broken the plateau (I hope anyway) and lost 4.5 pounds this week to 259.
  • Great job Dawnyal and Annie-Rose! Another week at 171 for me. The scale does not want to budge anymore. It's okay. I know it will come off eventually, and I'm happy with my progress so far...
  • Great job, all. Dawnyal, you are ROCKIN' now!!! Annie-Rose and Fitbabe, maintaining or slow loss is surely better than a gain, which is what I had this week... just one pound (from 223 to 224), and I expected it to be more because of really horrible eating at my in-laws' house. I fully plan to take it back off this week!
  • Well, I was trying to avoid the subject, but I guess I need to report my weigh in from yesterday. I didnt gain, but remained the same...AGAIN!!! Yes, I slip a little during the week, and I could exercise more. I know its my own fault, but have you ever just felt so BLAH that you cant get it done? I need a little help remotovating myself I guess. Or maybe, I should just practice maintinance for a while. Some one please drive to my house and kick my lazy A$$ into gear. Thanks for listening to my pity party!
  • I lost 4 pounds so far, I will update later in the week. This takes me back to where my ticker is.. because I had gained 4 pounds. Soon I'll be out of the 260's, I'm pretty happy about that. I want to get out of the 240's, and then I can bug my brother. hehe, I'm mean.

AmyJo - maintaining is better than gaining.. you don't want to go back to above 200, 199 just sounds so nice!

Dawnyal - woah look at you go woman! you are rocking! Keep it up

Keep up all the great work everyone I can't wait until my official weigh in, which isn't until Sunday..

-Aimee
  • You are doing really well Aimee! You caffine free, sugarless, carrot sneaking wonder!!!
  • Aimee that is great. Keep up the good work.
  • Awww, thanks guys I am totally feeling good about this, the pain of withdrawl was almost worth it! I knew once I quit the sugar and wheat my body would drop weight really quickly I am down another pound btw..
  • not good news for me this week-I gained 3 pounds back...got...to...get...op
  • Down 2 more to 210 - and 74 since March. Every little pound lost is another step in the right direction!
  • ALLRIGHT SARAH!!!! As for me, well, I snuck a weigh in this am, and was pleasantly suprised to see a 1 pound loss, so now I've finally lost 50 pounds! My body is REALLY holding on to these pounds now...I really need to kick it up a little to get the last off before Christmas.
  • Yay, Amy Jo!!!!!

50 pounds is a CHUNK just completely GONE from your body!!!! I'm so excited for you!! And yeah, it does slow down, doesn't it? Oh well, it is what it is.....and it IS coming still coming off!
  • Jazzmine--you can do it. take it one meal at a time if you have to.

Sarah--Woohoo. you are getting closer and closer to ONEderland. You'll be there in no time!!

Amy Jo--that is awesome. 50 pounds gone. So do you have an reward set up for this?